Why people flock to Team GB . Seems we are the Number One Happy People

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Brighton and Hove , East Sussex , England
As you might easily guess , the happiest people by country are the British . See table below

Here on this Chat site for the Elderly we immediately know how unhappy so many Mericans are , and along with other failing countries like France and Germany , we understand why they all look at the British, and particularly the core tribe , the English , -- in admiration tinged with envy .

It's not my style to kick out when the opponent is nearly out for the count , but let's face it , you Americans are in desperate need of an internal and external make-over .

You soon will have an excellent opportunity to improve just about everything in a new Trump led attempt to revive a dying Empire .

So all pull together and trust that the rest of the world quickly forgets when you had the worst ever President and a replacement candidate who is surely a parody of a public figure, or, an alternative universe indication of what can happen when your mental health judgement declines .

So Go, Go Team GB and if you shout out for help , Mericans , we will try to help and comfort .

No Anger . Just good resolutions and honest promises to behave better .

Data Source . As reported in Zero Hedge right now .

1728383957466.png

Last edited:
So, you are so weak and incapable that you cannot resolve your own blunders .

Why not print some more imaginary money ( if you can get away with it) and see what a bit of endeavour and application might bring ?

:cool:
wait a minute....you said you would help.....dont want them there do ya?.....you might actually get some real Mexican food if you do....

wait a minute....you said you would help.....dont want them there do ya?.....you might actually get some real Mexican food if you do....

Love them all but on a pre planned basis .

Your best argument is to pretend that you are showing others what not to do but in front of invading Mexico and/or Canada so you can then spread them more thinly and have reserve space for when parts of California and Florida go down to the ocean bottom. . .

well we did legalize pot 'Lu.....

maybe DC should follow up?

View attachment 1023663

~S~
Come on Sparkly ,
We invented Pots in the Industrial Revolution which is why we produce so many top chefs cooking wonderful combinations of Fish , Chips and Brussel Sprouts .

Then let's talk abour Real Beer . Ales to be more precise .
So strong and vital that you never see a gay person in our green and pleasant land .
One or two in Wales and Scotland . Allegedly .

Love them all but on a pre planned basis .

Your best argument is to pretend that you are showing others what not to do but in front of invading Mexico and/or Canada so you can then spread them more thinly and have reserve space for when parts of California and Florida go down to the ocean bottom. . .
when those 2 go to the ocean bottom im sure your island will suffer the same fate...

As you might easily guess , the happiest people by country are the British . See table below

Here on this Chat site for the Elderly we immediately know how unhappy so many Mericans are , and along with other failing countries like France and Germany , we understand why they all look at the British, and particularly the core tribe , the English , -- in admiration tinged with envy .

It's not my style to kick out when the opponent is nearly out for the count , but let's face it , you Americans are in desperate need of an internal and external make-over .

You soon will have an excellent opportunity to improve just about everything in a new Trump led attempt to revive a dying Empire .

So all pull together and trust that the rest of the world quickly forgets when you had the worst ever President and a replacement candidate who is surely a parody of a public figure, or, an alternative universe indication of what can happen when your mental health judgement declines .

So Go, Go Team GB and if you shout out for help , Mericans , we will try to help and comfort .

View attachment 1023642

Happy but completely bonkers. :laughing0301:

View attachment 1023642
Keep worshipping your stupid inbred royals and give them unlimited money.. if stupidity makes you happy, go for it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but conservatives are happier than liberals and the religious are happier than the irreligious. America is higher on both those lists than the UK.

Enjoy being 'the happiest' as your government continues to dive into an oppressive environment that does not tolerate 'hate speech,' or language that is deemed offensive, with a result of citizens being fearful to speak their minds. I'd rather be further down on your bullshit data table, and still be able to own and carry firearms and speak my mind freely.

China the 8th happiest .. lol .. what a crock of shit.

Keep worshipping your stupid inbred royals and give them unlimited money.. if stupidity makes you happy, go for it

Nobody I have ever met worships our Monarchy .

We have respect and admiration for the roles it has played in the past -- something we cannot say about boring Republics .

The money involved is peanuts .And certainly not unlimited sums .

Was your childhood a sad one ?

Happy but completely bonkers. :laughing0301:

Neat short film . Entertaining etc

Unfortunately it embraces some of my pet subjects .
Multiverse Theory , crossed Time lines and backward Time travel.

All of which are Fake , imho . Impossible .

And the film does nothing to support the idea that you can be permanently happy when delusional . With the possible exception of De CrepitUS
Though I would like a chance to disprove that, where I have become a billionaire with a shape shifting talent .

But guess that would eventually become boring .Never losing .

Email the authors of the report if you find difficulty understanding the simple conclusions .

Meanwhile I shall continue with yet another Happy Day . Like millions of others on this sceptered isle
I wouldn't waste my time. I would just go to a reputable source to find a similar dataset, which will most likely have different results.

Thanks though .. and don't say anything that someone finds offensive. :auiqs.jpg:

well you do have me there 'Lu
i has an English customer hand me a real Budweiser , not the weasel piss manufactured here , quite the dif....

duly noted , and could you please do something about Harry , he's become a tad obnoxious here.....

View attachment 1024096

~S~
Now that's an interesting subject .
I heard the following from an extremely savvy , sharp and sane guy .
Willy is the son of Diana and Prince somebody of Spain .Charles is not Daddy .
Because of Deep State family protocols re blood lines

But Harry is the son of Diana and one of her chauffeurs .
Usual story is that he is the son of the soldier fellow whose name I have forgotten with whom Diana had a long affair.

It all bothers me not a jot, but it struck me as funny whether correct or not .

If its so wunnerful “there” why is this forum cursed with so many unhappy Brit voyeurs complaining about here and there?

None of our Limeys seem very happy to me

Forum List

Back