Why should Trump / Feds continue funding the states that are giving the people’s money to illegals?

I’m thinking the financial war between the Feds and unAmerican shithole states is about to commence. As the Trump admin begins easing into slashing freebies for our filth...shit is about to hit the fan. To this point our lowest grade, out of ignorance, has been inviting illegal foreigners to come here and help them steal from good, real Americans. They have made it crystal clear....they support the idea of illegals sharing in the fruits of OUR labor. As things tighten down will we see a shift in attitude and support...will our lowest grade start to resent illegals? Remember, there is only so much free shit to be spread around.
Lefties?

The folks in your state pay just under 17% of all Fed taxes and yet only have just under 12% of the total population of the nation.

They get back less from the Fed Govt than they send them.

Not sure you want to kill that cash cow

Haha...you hardcore Lefties are always so myopic.
I am that “cash cow” you speak of...see, the thing is, I have lost my seat at the table here as we have far more takers than we have givers. Like most good, real, productive Americans in this super shithole infested with dirty thirdworlders we have to fund the filth, take it up the ass and like it as the tail is now wagging the dog. We can’t vote our way out of it as it’s a pure numbers game. We can only hope that the Federal Government get involved and shut the bullshit down by cutting funding.
Where do you think things are headed under this dynamic?

Does being a slumlord qualify you as being a good, real, productive American?

You know me?
Are you just pulling shit from your ass again? I thought your head was stuck in the way?

I’m thinking the financial war between the Feds and unAmerican shithole states is about to commence. As the Trump admin begins easing into slashing freebies for our filth...shit is about to hit the fan. To this point our lowest grade, out of ignorance, has been inviting illegal foreigners to come here and help them steal from good, real Americans. They have made it crystal clear....they support the idea of illegals sharing in the fruits of OUR labor. As things tighten down will we see a shift in attitude and support...will our lowest grade start to resent illegals? Remember, there is only so much free shit to be spread around.
Lefties?

The folks in your state pay just under 17% of all Fed taxes and yet only have just under 12% of the total population of the nation.

I am that “cash cow” you speak of...see, the thing is, I have lost my seat at the table here as we have far more takers than we have givers. Like most good, real, productive Americans in this super shithole infested with dirty thirdworlders we have to fund the filth, take it up the ass and like it as the tail is now wagging the dog. We can’t vote our way out of it as it’s a pure numbers game. We can only hope that the Federal Government get involved and shut the bullshit down by cutting funding.

Not quite sure what qualifies as a slumlord, but as long as tenants keep sending in the rent, they can call me whatever they like.

Lefties?
Because the courts have ruled that the states have a Constitutional right to handle their internal affairs as they choose and the federal government cannot use federal funding to coerce their compliance on such matters.

Lefties?

You know me?
Are you just pulling shit from your ass again? I thought your head was stuck in the way?

just going by what you post on here. but maybe you just made it all up.

Lefties?
Because the courts have ruled that the states have a Constitutional right to handle their internal affairs as they choose and the federal government cannot use federal funding to coerce their compliance on such matters.

I get that...I understand the law says that states have the right to give the people’s money to illegals...I’m more interested in how/why some people think that’s acceptable and okay?

Lefties?

You know me?

just going by what you post on here. but maybe you just made it all up.

That makes sense...I’m sure I declared myself a slum lord here at some point.

Forum List

Back