Why the #### is trump even giving the FBI the time of day

Yeah I don't get why TRUMP is speaking to the FBI especially after Wray lying to congress about TRUMP getting shot. All that will come from this is unnamed leaks that the FBI won't confirm or deny.

I wouldnt say a word to them. All they do is lie and deceive. No thanks. They are as worthless as the cia and we all know what the cia did to kennedy.

I’m curious. If Trump did lie to the FBI do you think he should be indicted?
If Trump tells a lie while being interviewed about the assassination attempt? Why would you criminalize THAT? He is the victim afterall. I mean i guess if he falsely accused someone of something ,that would be a problem, but otherwise im not seeing it. What lie would he tell that would require punishment? What if he says "The FBI isnt corrupt"? Should he go to jail for telling that lie?

If Trump tells a lie while being interviewed about the assassination attempt? Why would you criminalize THAT? He is the victim afterall. I mean i guess if he falsely accused someone of something ,that would be a problem, but otherwise im not seeing it. What lie would he tell that would require punishment? What if he says "The FBI isnt corrupt"? Should he go to jail for telling that lie?
I would agree that the severity of the lie can determine the punishment. If the lie affects the progress of the case then it is more serious than saying he didn’t crap his pants if he actually did.

My question was more general though about whether you think Trump should be held accountable if he lies to authorities

💡.....I bet they are trying to get into Trump's medical records....Remember Wray's bogus testimony about a "shrapnel" instead of a bullet wound.

I would agree that the severity of the lie can determine the punishment. If the lie affects the progress of the case then it is more serious than saying he didn’t crap his pants if he actually did.

My question was more general though about whether you think Trump should be held accountable if he lies to authorities
Why deflect to something that never happened, in order to put some sort of blame on Trump. The fact is that Trump came within 1/4 of an inch of his life, and one person was murdered, due to one of the two possibilities:

1) The Secret Service is incompetent, as are so many government agencies, due in oart to valuing diversity over competence.

2) Foreign adversaries, fearful of a Trump presidency since our enemies fear Trump more than the next Obama puppet, worked with a mentally distributed kid to convince him to assassinate Trump - AND WAS ENABLED BY EVIL PEOPLE WITHIN THE SS WHO PROVIDED THE CLEAR SHOT ON AN UNGUARDED ROOF.

Only give them your Name, Rank and Serial #

Anything else they can fuck themselves. Never thought Id see the day when Id day this. They have become a political Weapon.

Yeah I don't get why TRUMP is speaking to the FBI especially after Wray lying to congress about TRUMP getting shot. All that will come from this is unnamed leaks that the FBI won't confirm or deny.

That is Trump's hand picked guy you are talking about there

Why deflect to something that never happened, in order to put some sort of blame on Trump. The fact is that Trump came within 1/4 of an inch of his life, and one person was murdered, due to one of the two possibilities:

1) The Secret Service is incompetent, as are so many government agencies, due in oart to valuing diversity over competence.

2) Foreign adversaries, fearful of a Trump presidency since our enemies fear Trump more than the next Obama puppet, worked with a mentally distributed kid to convince him to assassinate Trump - AND WAS ENABLED BY EVIL PEOPLE WITHIN THE SS WHO PROVIDED THE CLEAR SHOT ON AN UNGUARDED ROOF.
Frame it however you want but a guy got a shot off and now security has to answer for it. Dont make it into some crazy conspiracy

Frame it however you want but a guy got a shot off and now security has to answer for it. Dont make it into some crazy conspiracy
Maybe if the xiden admin didn’t lie about it and get caught people wouldn’t be thinking their was a conspiracy

Forum List

Back