Why Trump should be erecting a statue "honoring" Comey…and not have fired him

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously folks, a seldom discussed issue has perplexed me for months…..Comey could beviewed as a “hero” or a “villain”, depending on the timeline one chooses.

The question is direct and simple…….

WHY did Comey choose to tell the electorate ….approximately 10 days before the Nov. 2016 election…that an investigation on Clinton had been REOPENED……..

BUT,

Comey chose to NOT mention that the FBI had ALSO opened an investigation on Trump almost FOUR months prior to the election?

I’d welcome an explanation, especially from right wingers who are now bashing the hell out of the FBI (and DOJ)

Here are the links……

FBI reviewing new evidence in Clinton email probe

The FBI on October 28, 2016 dropped a bombshell on Hillary Clinton’s campaign less than two weeks before Election Day, with director James Comey telling lawmakers that the agency is reviewing new evidence in its investigation into her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

THE FBI HAS BEEN INVESTIGATING TRUMP'S RUSSIA TIES SINCE JULY, 2016
https://www.wired.com/2017/03/fbi-director-comey-confirms-investigation-trump-campaigns-russia-ties/

At some point in July 2016, the FBI begins investigating possible links between the Russian government and Trump’s campaign. The investigation is triggered when Australian authorities, (the diplomat, Downer) contacts the FBI — realizing that Papadopoulos’ “confession” the previous May where he mentioned of having Russian “dirt” on Clinton, was validated by the release of other, supporting stolen data.

Because Comey found out the classified emails on Carlos Danger's laptop that he was hiding and slow walking was going to be leaked. Strictly a CYA operation and now the IG knows all about it.

Any thing else you need help with, snowflake?

Because Comey found out the classified emails on Carlos Danger's laptop that he was hiding and slow walking was going to be leaked. Strictly a CYA operation and now the IG knows all about it.

MORON.....my question is WHY didn't Comey announce that there was an ON-GOING investigation on Trump's ties to Russia FOUR months before the election?

Go take a nap....you're too fucking dumb for this thread....

Because comey knew the trump investigation was a lie, so being the partisan hack that he was, played cya with the hillary and hoped she would win. Could you come up with something even remotely elementary? This is head start/kindergartner levels of intellect.

MORON.....my question is WHY didn't Comey announce that there was an ON-GOING investigation on Trump's ties to Russia FOUR months before the election?

Go take a nap....you're too fucking dumb for this thread....

he's too dumb for air... never mind the thread

Because comey knew the trump investigation was a lie, so being the partisan hack that he was, played cya with the hillary and hoped she would win. Could you come up with something even remotely elementary? This is head start/kindergartner levels of intellect.

:rofl:

he knew and knows no such thing. I'd recommend you go take a look at his twitter feed. he'd call you a liar.

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

he knew and knows no such thing. I'd recommend you go take a look at his twitter feed. he'd call you a liar.

:cuckoo:

Lol, I'm sure he would since he was covering for the hillary.

Seriously folks, a seldom discussed issue has perplexed me for months…..Comey could beviewed as a “hero” or a “villain”, depending on the timeline one chooses.

WHY did Comey choose to tell the electorate ….approximately 10 days before the Nov. 2016 election…that an investigation on Clinton had been REOPENED……..

BUT,

Comey chose to NOT mention that the FBI had ALSO opened an investigation on Trump almost FOUR months prior to the election?

I’d welcome an explanation, especially from right wingers who are now bashing the hell out of the FBI (and DOJ)

Here are the links……

The FBI on October 28, 2016 dropped a bombshell on Hillary Clinton’s campaign less than two weeks before Election Day, with director James Comey telling lawmakers that the agency is reviewing new evidence in its investigation into her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/fbi-director-comey-confirms-investigation-trump-campaigns-russia-ties/

At some point in July 2016, the FBI begins investigating possible links between the Russian government and Trump’s campaign. The investigation is triggered when Australian authorities, (the diplomat, Downer) contacts the FBI — realizing that Papadopoulos’ “confession” the previous May where he mentioned of having Russian “dirt” on Clinton, was validated by the release of other, supporting stolen data.

Then why the fuck do you keep screaming Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey?

He did it because of your damn OP idiot, Comey was the one who meddeled in a US election and deserved to be fired.

BUT,

Here are the links……

And we knew in October 2016 Trump was under investigation by the FBI

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

First, the adjective "clear" implies that further investigation would be needed.....

Second, Comey's investigation of the Trump campaign ties to Russia DID go on and constituted the MAIN reason why Trump fired him.

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

First, the adjective "clear" implies that further investigation would be needed.....

Second, Comey's investigation of the Trump campaign ties to Russia DID go on and constituted the MAIN reason why Trump fired him.

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

"Clear" implies that further investigation is needed!? WTF, until you loons can make up some other crap.....dumbass.

"Clear" implies that further investigation is needed!? WTF, until you loons can make up some other crap.....dumbass.

Don't be one of this forum's eternal idiots.....At LEAST try not to be such a fool.

Was the Trump investigation really OVER and "cleared" him?? YES or NO?

Is there STILL an on-going investigation of Trump?.....YES or NO?

Can you think of ONE fucking impartial reason WHY Comey never mentioned that the orange clown was being investigated from back in July through the November election?..............................

LOL

Don't be one of this forum's eternal idiots.....At LEAST try not to be such a fool.

Was the Trump investigation really OVER and "cleared" him?? YES or NO?

Is there STILL an on-going investigation of Trump?.....YES or NO?

Can you think of ONE fucking impartial reason WHY Comey never mentioned that the orange clown was being investigated from back in July through the November election?..............................

LOL

Tough challenge, you have had a firm grip on that title for months.

Forum List

Back