Why Trump was NOT Arrested

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Bob Costello testified before the grand jury yesterday. (Trumps grand jury).

During that testimony Mr. Costello mentioned that he had given DA Bragg 600 pages of documents that prove Trumps innocence. (including a letter from the FEC).

Bragg hid these exculpatory documents from the grand jury (which is illegal). Now all hell is breaking loose.

DA Alvin Bragg will likely be disbarred and might go to prison over this.

Watch HANNITY tonight for a better explanation than I can give. FNC at 8:00 pm central time (he seems to be the only one talking about it)

Gotta luv a district attorney riddled with TDS.

Bombshell 2018 Letter From Cohen Attorney to FEC *SHOULD* Collapse Pretext of Alvin Bragg Nonsense Case Against Donald Trump - The Last Refuge

If somebody "claims" the grass is green...do they need to post a fucking link to prove it?

Bob Costello testified before the grand jury yesterday. (Trumps grand jury).

During that testimony Mr. Costello mentioned that he had given DA Bragg 600 pages of documents that prove Trumps innocence. (including a letter from the FEC).

Bragg hid these exculpatory documents from the grand jury (which is illegal). Now all hell is breaking loose.

DA Alvin Bragg will likely be disbarred and might go to prison over this.

Watch HANNITY tonight for a better explanation than I can give. FNC at 8:00 pm central time (he seems to be the only one talking about it)

Gotta luv a district attorney riddled with TDS.

Bombshell 2018 Letter From Cohen Attorney to FEC *SHOULD* Collapse Pretext of Alvin Bragg Nonsense Case Against Donald Trump - The Last Refuge

While the prosecutor represents the state and has no obligation to present the defendant's side of the story, he has an obligation to present evidence to the Grand Jury that is “clearly exculpatory.” In order for evidence to satisfy this threshold, it must refute an element of the crime charged.

They are persecuting Trump because he was the best president ever.

He proved they were all liars.

I was told for over 50 years it was IMPOSSIBLE for the USA to be energy independent...Trump did it in 2 years.

We all heard how it was IMPOSSIBLE to get us to a 3-4% growth rate or build a wall...Trump did both in 2 years.

While the prosecutor represents the state and has no obligation to present the defendant's side of the story, he has an obligation to present evidence to the Grand Jury that is “clearly exculpatory.” In order for evidence to satisfy this threshold, it must refute an element of the crime charged.

He proved they were all liars.

I was told for over 50 years it was IMPOSSIBLE for the USA to be energy independent...Trump did it in 2 years.

We all heard how it was IMPOSSIBLE to get us to a 3-4% growth rate or build a wall...Trump did both in 2 years.
Things about oil..and gas in America, were OK before Carter, he totally fucked al that up.

Trump build a great wall across our southern border in two years?

Tell me more.
Tell me the last thing you did that is beneficial to society.

Was it more than, or less than what Trump has done for the good of America?

Something tells me it's less. :rolleyes-41:

There were no campaign finances involved. NONE! Zero!
Using the personal funds of the candidate. When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Candidate contributions to their own campaigns are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.

Using the personal funds of the candidate. When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Candidate contributions to their own campaigns are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.
That's not what happened with Trump though, is it, my little disingenuous wanna be a commie badass shitbag?

You got an AK47, traitor? Americans do not care if you do. That gun sucks, and ours are better.

That's not what happened with Trump though, is it, my little disingenuous wanna be a commie badass shitbag?

You got an AK47, traitor?
Trumps taxes, Trumps business records, confirm that unlike his FEC filings, they say that he wrote off a campaign expense as a legal expense.

Forum List

Back