Why we love Trump?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Because Donald is not a liar like 99 % of so-called carrier politicians, almost all of them are corrupted crazy homo pedophile satanists. Trump gonna to found the New Civilization - of White Christian Western Man.
Well doing, Donald, kick all our enemies in their a$$es!

trump-tank.jpg

The other day on MSNBC the 'new hire', some German with eyes wider than his ears told Kassie Kunt that "the real takeaway is President Trump means what he says and is doing what he promised he would do".
Kassie Kunt was having a very difficult time not throwing up in her mouth.

Oh brother, and your siggy has a bible on it...really?

Many years ago I saw a family on Donahue that hated anyone who was not white, I mean real hate..They taught their young children to hate , which were on the show as well..

And they all held up bibles...

Oh brother, and your siggy has a bible on it...really?

Many years ago I saw a family on Donahue that hated anyone who was not white, I mean real hate..They taught their young children to hate , which were on the show as well..

And they all held up bibles...
Many years ago I saw a family on Donahue that claimed they all ate 'blessed' dog shit everyday because their 'leader', who happened to only eat ribeye steaks because he was on "level nine" and they were only on level one told them if they ate the 'blessed' dog shit only he was 'ordained' by God to sell, they would all live forever.
Come to think of it I think I remember both families being on the same show that afternoon.
GOD you're a fucking IDIOT!

I think a large part of is the fantasy of what he represents. Early in his campaign, someone suggested he was every ignorant redneck's fantasy of what it would be like to be rich and powerful. They'd have the trophy wife, the gold-plated shitter and they'd tell people "You're fired" on a whim. Just 'cause they could.

I think a large part of is the fantasy of what he represents. Early in his campaign, someone suggested he was every ignorant redneck's fantasy of what it would be like to be rich and powerful. They'd have the trophy wife, the gold-plated shitter and they'd tell people "You're fired" on a whim. Just 'cause they could.
The "someone" you refer to was one of hundreds of LIB MSM assholes who 'claimed' those were his base.
These LIB cocksuckers sneered and looked down on Trump and the decent hardworking middleclass and the 'Coastal Elites' mocked them and their "guns and bibles". Remember that claim coming from your First 'AA' President.
These fucking elites are STILL living in a LIB bubble.
As Nancy Pelosi claims "we don't need to change".

The "someone" you refer to was one of hundreds of LIB MSM assholes who 'claimed' those were his base.
These LIB cocksuckers sneered and looked down on Trump and the decent hardworking middleclass and the 'Coastal Elites' mocked them and their "guns and bibles". Remember that claim coming from your First 'AA' President.
These fucking elites are STILL living in a LIB bubble.
As Nancy Pelosi claims "we don't need to change".

No, I'm pretty sure it was a conservative - Rand Paul maybe. I'll try to find a link.

Anyway, diverting with attacks on Democrats should be a clue you're on shaky ground. Maybe you know I'm right.

Forum List

Back