"""Why We Need Photo I. D."""

A guy makes a video in a state that already requires Voter ID to prove we need Voter ID. You just can't make this shit up, folks. :lol:

These tards are a neverending source of entertainment.

A guy makes a video in a state that already requires Voter ID to prove we need Voter ID. You just can't make this shit up, folks. :lol:

These tards are a neverending source of entertainment.

The only people dumber than O'Keefe are the people who suck his dick, politically speaking.

There's all kinds of IDs . GOP wants a specific one just to hassle people .

Did our fourfathers have to show state issued photo ID . ?

Not really Timmy. My photo ID has been my driver's license for many years now. It is required in Florida. I had to go back and get a certified copy of my birth certificate in order to renew my driver's license in Florida since a driver's license is one of the forms of ID that is acceptable proof of identity in order to vote. I've been required to provide a photo voter ID for years. It's not a complicated thing to do.

Not really Timmy. My photo ID has been my driver's license for many years now. It is required in Florida. I had to go back and get a certified copy of my birth certificate in order to renew my driver's license in Florida since a driver's license is one of the forms of ID that is acceptable proof of identity in order to vote. I've been required to provide a photo voter ID for years. It's not a complicated thing to do.
And yet Voter ID in Florida did not prevent Republicans from committing voter fraud: Republican Voter Fraud: Florida Poll Workers Caught Hiding Democratic Votes In Closet

Voters at Winter Haven precinct told only Republican ballots available

And yet Voter ID in Florida did not prevent Republicans from committing voter fraud: Republican Voter Fraud: Florida Poll Workers Caught Hiding Democratic Votes In Closet

Fool. Voter ID only identifies an individual. It does not prevent other acts of voter fraud. That's like claiming a gun fired itself and killed someone.

Fool. Voter ID only identifies an individual. It does not prevent other acts of voter fraud. That's like claiming a gun fired itself and killed someone.
Exactly my point. Voter ID is a waste of taxpayer money and ineffective at preventing and/or stopping the types of fraud which occur. You know what I call someone who favors a waste of taxpayer money on an ineffective government program which impinges on our rights?

A liberal.

Second topic on this today, although this one has the bigger fonts. Somebody is overcompensating for their tiny "hands"...

Here is what never occurs to the Voter ID retards: As soon as the real Marshall Bruce Mathers III shows up to vote, the fraud will be exposed. That is why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

I'll let that percolate in your pointy head for a while...

But first, here's another shocker. You're going to want to sit down for this one:

Michigan has Voter ID law in effect.

Thanks for proving yet again that Voter ID does fuck-all to prevent the kinds of voter fraud which occur, retards! Awesome!

in person voter fraud is almost nonexistent.

Second topic on this today, although this one has the bigger fonts. Somebody is overcompensating for their tiny "hands"...

Here is what never occurs to the Voter ID retards: As soon as the real Marshall Bruce Mathers III shows up to vote, the fraud will be exposed. That is why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

But first, here's another shocker. You're going to want to sit down for this one:

Thanks for proving yet again that Voter ID does fuck-all to prevent the kinds of voter fraud which occur, retards! Awesome!

For the very reason I explained at the top.

For the very reason I explained at the top.

I was agreeing with you.

Exactly my point. Voter ID is a waste of taxpayer money and ineffective at preventing and/or stopping the types of fraud which occur. You know what I call someone who favors a waste of taxpayer money on an ineffective government program which impinges on our rights?

A liberal.

A driver's license or some other form of identification with a photo on it is a waste of taxpayer money? Really??

Are you aware that at the school my grandchildren attend, I cannot simply show up and check my grandchildren out of class? They have a jpg of my driver's license on their computer and my name is on a "check out' list. This is to protect my grandchildren. You have to show an ID for a lot of things, Idiot.

A liberal.

A driver's license or some other form of identification with a photo on it is a waste of taxpayer money? Really??

Are you aware that at the school my grandchildren attend, I cannot simply show up and check my grandchildren out of class? They have a jpg of my driver's license on their computer and my name is on a "check out' list. This is to protect my grandchildren. You have to show an ID for a lot of things, Idiot.
And there is the usual apples and oranges fallacy we have come to know and expect from the Voter ID tards.

Lets.go with that, they didn't have universal health care, welfare, entitlements.......shall we continue?

A liberal.

Hey, here's something to think about.

Let's say you didn't have an ID requirement at your grandkids' school and someone showed up claiming to be you and took your kids.

Exactly how long would it take before this crime was discovered? And here is the key question: How would it be discovered?

A liberal.

And there is the usual apples and oranges fallacy we have come to know and expect from the Voter ID tards.

Why are you opposed to producing a photo ID in order to vote? Don't you have a photo on your driver's license? Are you one of those Blacks your federal judges have ruled incapable of meeting the same requirements other races can easily meet and do?

Lets.go with that, they didn't have universal health care, welfare, entitlements.......shall we continue?
Actually, Thomas Paine (Jefferson's close friend) said we should have those things. Hasn't anyone else around here read about our Founders besides me?

A liberal.

Why are you opposed to producing a photo ID in order to vote? Don't you have a photo on your driver's license? Are you one of those Blacks your federal judges have ruled incapable of meeting the same requirements other races can easily meet and do?
I am a conservative. Therefore, I don't believe we should waste taxpayer dollars on a completely ineffective government program, nor do I believe we should put unnecessary impediments on the exercising of our rights.

The OP has demonstrated the utter ineffectiveness of Voter ID. Every single time a Voter ID proponent copies and pastes some propaganda from their masters, they prove this. It's amazing.

A liberal.

Let's say you didn't have an ID requirement at your grandkids' school and someone showed up claiming to be you and took your kids.

Exactly how long would it take before this crime was discovered? And here is the key question: How would it be discovered?

They would know immediately. You go to the school's office and tell them the name of the child, the room the child is assigned and the child's teacher's name. You identify yourself and produce your photo ID, in my case my driver's license. The clerk enters your name into the computer and compares the driver's license with the photo on file. If it doesn't match, the child stays in his/her class and you are turned away without the child.

Too complicated for you to grasp?

So...if Voter ID does not achieve what its proponents claim it will achieve, then it must have some other purpose. Common sense.

Then you must ask yourself what the true purpose is.

A liberal.

They would know immediately.
I asked you that if no ID was required, and someone else pretending to be you took your kids, HOW WOULD THIS CRIME BE DISCOVERED?

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back