🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would anybody in their right mind vote for Hillary Clinton?

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a liberterian or a loserterian that wishes to abolilsh 90% of the government??? This is why I will be vote for clinton.

I believe iin educating everyone
I believe in infrastructure
I believe in funding science
I believe in being the best country on earth

Loserterianism have lost their fucking minds

Why not vote for Bernie?

"Why would anybody in their right mind vote for Hillary Clinton?"

Many, perhaps most, don't vote 'for' anyone, they vote against.

And all the republican candidates warrant being voted against.

Indeed, why would anyone vote for the likes of Trump, Cruz, Rubio, or Bush – that's the real question.

It's about the lesser of two evils – always has been, always will be; so one can vote against the greater evil, cast a 'protest vote,' or stay at home.

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a liberterian or a loserterian that wishes to abolilsh 90% of the government??? This is why I will be vote for clinton.

Why not vote for Bernie?

I'll vote for who ever the democrats nominate! ;)

Why not vote for Bernie?

I'll vote for who ever the democrats nominate! ;)
Seriously? Bah-bah-bah...

Indeed, why would anyone vote for the likes of Trump, Cruz, Rubio, or Bush – that's the real question.

It's about the lesser of two evils – always has been, always will be; so one can vote against the greater evil, cast a 'protest vote,' or stay at home.
so you know hillary is evil

interesting and telling

Seems to me that both sides are favoring the "non-traditional" candidate. Trump is so far away from standard GOP fare, as is Sanders on the other side. Seems to me, American voters on both sides are fed up with the status quo.
Sanders is not out of bounds

he's pandering directly to the participation trophy getters and is winning off the divisiveness of the leftist media far better than clinton

Seems to me that both sides are favoring the "non-traditional" candidate. Trump is so far away from standard GOP fare, as is Sanders on the other side. Seems to me, American voters on both sides are fed up with the status quo.

I want Sanders to win but would vote for Trump over Clinton. Sanders' supporters are going to turn their backs on Hillary by the millions if she wins; count on it. Many will vote for Trump, many will still vote for Sanders and many won't vote at all. She will get destroyed in the general election against Trump.

I want Sanders to win but would vote for Trump over Clinton. Sanders' supporters are going to turn their backs on Hillary by the millions if she wins; count on it. Many will vote for Trump, many will still vote for Sanders and many won't vote at all. She will get destroyed in the general election against Trump.
Dare we hope that enough of the electorate will vote against such a blatant criminal. At least Sanders is open about his political/ideological convictions. I will give him that. But Hillary...what a farce! Heard an outtake of one of her speeches where she mimics a dog barking...holy crap!

interesting and telling
There are also many, perhaps most, voters who see beyond the individual himself or herself running for president; who have a comprehensive understanding of what the presidency is, how it functions, and the role the Executive branch plays in the context of the Federal government.

One is not voting solely for the individual candidate, one is also voting for who will make up the president's cabinet, who the scores of administrators will be to implement the laws and determine public policy – and one is most importantly voting for judges appointed to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme court.

When one perceives the presidency accurately in its full context, the importance of keeping a republican out of the WH come 2017 becomes crystal clear.

interesting and telling
There are also many, perhaps most, voters who see beyond the individual himself or herself running for president; who have a comprehensive understanding of what the presidency is, how it functions, and the role the Executive branch plays in the context of the Federal government.

One is not voting solely for the individual candidate, one is also voting for who will make up the president's cabinet, who the scores of administrators will be to implement the laws and determine public policy – and one is most importantly voting for judges appointed to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme court.

When one perceives the presidency accurately in its full context, the importance of keeping a republican out of the WH come 2017 becomes crystal clear.
I agree on one level, that about understanding the presidency beyond the individual. But, seriously, anyone with that level of understanding would do everything in their power to prevent Hillary from occupying the position, don't you think?

interesting and telling
Everything you know is bs RW propaganda.

OP: Policy ferchrissake. Not malicious gossip and wedge issues like you fools are duped by...

interesting and telling

So you understand that hillary is evil and will appoint other evil people to do as she tells them, since a good person wouldn't want to undo the Constitution or take away any more of our rights or not support her as she adds another 3-4 Trillion to the debt, won't call her out for her hatred of the country, her blatant disregard for human life or care if she's careless with important information.

This makes it clear that not only do you know hillary is evil, you are glad that she is evil and want evil people running our government and eventually every moment of our lives.

interesting and telling

OP: Policy ferchrissake. Not malicious gossip and wedge issues like you fools are duped by...
you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, you are in no place to judge anyone

interesting and telling

you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, you are in no place to judge anyone
You as well as the New BS GOP are a totally misinformed, ugly American laughingstock and horror.

interesting and telling

You as well as the New BS GOP are a totally misinformed, ugly American laughingstock and horror.
So every time you gave up freedom and cheered, you knew you were doing so.

I am still asking this question? Who are the brain-dead, disconnected-from-reality morons who would still vote for such a shrill, incompetent (at every public position she has ever inhabited), and criminal bee-atch as this? I've studied the exit polls and the picture one forms from that information is not pretty.

I am still asking this question? Who are the brain-dead, disconnected-from-reality morons who would still vote for such a shrill, incompetent (at every public position she has ever inhabited), and criminal bee-atch as this? I've studied the exit polls and the picture one forms from that information is not pretty.

I'd sooner move to the jungles of Columbia than vote for that used up gas bag(leaning towards bernie, scarily enough, lesser of the available evils on either side). That said, please continue that thought, I'll go make some popcorn for the impending libtard riot in response to your data driven thoughts.

I'd sooner move to the jungles of Columbia than vote for that used up gas bag(leaning towards bernie, scarily enough, lesser of the available evils on either side). That said, please continue that thought, I'll go make some popcorn for the impending libtard riot in response to your data driven thoughts.
I have to admit, the stats make you wonder why women and blacks should have ever been allowed to vote when the Hildabeest it what they prefer.

Forum List

Back