Why would Russia want Trump?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Clinton had already proven in her dealings with the Russians that she was willing to endanger America's national security in return for a bribe.

All Trump said was that he wanted to improve relations with Russia.

Given Trump's vague promises against Clinton's proven willingness to commit treason, it's obvious the Russians would help Clinton, not Trump.

During the campaign they were working on a Trump tower deal in Moscow. Also they wanted sanctions removed and Clinton who insulted Putin several times wasn't going to give him any quarter.

During the campaign they were working on a Trump tower deal in Moscow. Also they wanted sanctions removed and Clinton who insulted Putin several times wasn't going to give him any quarter.
OK, so prove the Russians helped Trump. I've asked for this proof numerous times, I believe in nine separate threads.

OK, so prove the Russians helped Trump. I've asked for this proof numerous times, I believe in nine separate threads.

Funny. Congress and Mueller are working on it. Stay tuned...

You asked why they would want him. I just told you. Feel free to refute anything I said or I'll accept your concession.

Thanks

Because Trump is an incompetent nutjob, who ran on tossing the stability of the U.S. and the world out the window. That creates tons of opportunity for Russia, whom also benefited greatly under the last republican President and his destabilization of the world.
Link to prove that Russia has benefited from Trump's foreign policy?

Because Trump is an incompetent nutjob, who ran on tossing the stability of the U.S. and the world out the window. That creates tons of opportunity for Russia, whom also benefited greatly under the last republican President and his destabilization of the world.
Link to prove that Russia has benefited from Trump's foreign policy?
Trump and his goons were caught. So some of their plans were foiled. For example, Trump Jr. told the Russian spy in their meeting that daddy Trump would lift sanctions in exchange for help. But they were found out.

Russia can still benefit bigly from Trump assaulting the post-WW2 world order that's led to the most peaceful period in the history of mankind.

You asked why they would want him. I just told you. Feel free to refute anything I said or I'll accept your concession.

Thanks
How do I refute something you haven't provided a link to support?

The sky is blue. So you need a link for that or does it cease being a fact without a link?

Like I said, if anything I said is wrong in anyway let's hear it. If not, begging for links is sad

No links to prove anything, just more smoke and mirrors.

Why do I bother talking to you people?

So you are equating acquiring a Trump Tower Deal to buying Hillary / 20% of US' uranium?

Bwuhahahaha!

Clinton had already proven in her dealings with the Russians that she was willing to endanger America's national security in return for a bribe.

All Trump said was that he wanted to improve relations with Russia.

Given Trump's vague promises against Clinton's proven willingness to commit treason, it's obvious the Russians would help Clinton, not Trump.
Why won't the Trump administration charge Clinton with taking bribes?

So you are equating acquiring a Trump Tower Deal to buying Hillary / 20% of US' uranium?

Bwuhahahaha!
That's false. Hillary was not involved in the uranium deal: Opinion | The Hill’s flimsy Russia-uranium story lands with maximum effect

That's false. Hillary was not involved in the uranium deal: Opinion | The Hill’s flimsy Russia-uranium story lands with maximum effect
You're a moron - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sat on the committee responsible for approving or denying the sale of uranium one to the Russians.

The KGB Bank, the primary financier for the Russian effort to buy uranium one, paid Bill Clinton Millions for giving speeches, funneled millions of dollars to Hillary Clinton through the lead Russian whose team's job was yo buy uranium one. Hillary's influence was bought.

Her campaign manager received thousands of unreported Russian stocks and 1/3 of his companies board members were prominent Russians who had direct links to the Kremlin and President Putin himself. His brother worked for the KGB bank and the Russian spy agency, something that doesn't seem too bothered snowflakes very much.

The former director of the FBI Robert Mueller, as evidence released last week shows, he did Russian crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, and politician buying until uranium one deal was done.

Obama's former US Attorney General Eric Holder knew about this, sat on the same committee Hillary did, and said nothing until after the uranium one deal was done.

Barack Obama also knew about all of this and still signed off on the deal.

Hillary, as always, was up to her ass and influence peddling and sold out this country for a handful of rubles.

Forum List

Back