Wife of Russian soldier wants to inject Ukrainian children to punish them

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

This is hard to believe...but it aligns with Putin's efforts to control the population.

Indeed...

1652290505837.png

Wife of a Ukrainian soldier agrees with her husband that pitchforks should be use to load Russian babies into the boxcars headed for Poland and Germany.

Neither story is the majority opinion but this is the US message board and so it must be true for at least two women!

This is hard to believe...but it aligns with Putin's efforts to control the population.

This is EXACTLY how leftists talk about unvaccinated people. Verbatim.

as I said before there is only one solution :

1652294278272.png

“I would inject them with drugs, and if it worked, I’d look into their eyes and say ‘Die, suffer.’ I would cut their wee wees and carve stars out of their backs, and actually cut out parts of their ear every day, their finger, so that they’d hurt so bad,” the woman can be heard saying. .... “I just hate these Ukrainians, I hate them.”

ivan, your Natasha is the best mouth in Omsk , as good as yours you , war - criminal crap

Only 225 in a war that's gone on for 3 months??
That's a gift horse!

Not to play down children casualties of war but Madeline Albright was talking half a million in Iraq.

Worth mentioning too is the fact that the 225 verifies the information we've received that military/civilian ratio is near 7:1, while in other wars it runs about 1:1.
Go figure Litwin?

That's going to take some imaginative propaganda!

Forum List

Back