WikiLeaks Clinton private server searchable database

:2up: WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

pissed me off the way that "person" talked about other country's officials since I served and NO, I never claimed to be under sniper fire like hiLIARy :eusa_liar: did

Still waiting on the latest release from them on additional emails
DotCom, is there any evidence that any national security was compromised due to the private server?
Thats not the issue. The issue is she broke State Dept (where you have to have a TS Clearance to work BTW) regs and then lied about it:

Which presumptive nominee jeopardized State Secrets then lied about it?

Do you think a country that were to hack it would reveal themselves?

pissed me off the way that "person" talked about other country's officials since I served and NO, I never claimed to be under sniper fire like hiLIARy :eusa_liar: did

DotCom, is there any evidence that any national security was compromised due to the private server?

There is nothing in the National Security laws OR the oath that Hillary took that states "If you do not secure Top Secret Information, it's ok as long as no bad guys get it".

LOLololOLOLOlOLOlOLl OMFGGGG LoLoLOLOLOlOLLLOLOLLLLOooLOOOOOOOOOOOLlllllloooooooololol

That's fucking hysterical!

Thats not the issue. The issue is she broke State Dept (where you have to have a TS Clearance to work BTW) regs and then lied about it:

Which presumptive nominee jeopardized State Secrets then lied about it?

Crooked Hillary lied...that's just....another day at the office

Yep, the FBI brought a hacker, who says he hacked her, from Europe to get his testimony.

what are you implying kid?

I seriously doubt any country that did hack it would admit to it thus whether anything was comprised we may never know.

I seriously doubt any country that did hack it would admit to it thus whether anything was comprised we may never know.

Thats not the point PLUS a forensic IT company could see if the server were compromised. Hackers don't have to announce it for p[eople to realize they were hacked. A CCIE worth their weight in salt would see it

So where am I wrong? I heard that this rule did not come into effect until after she left office? Now many of you say that even if there is no evidence of hacked State Secrets, because nobody will volunteer it, it is a possibility and she should have foreseen that possibility. You are right! All of this is true, of course, and it was not very bright of Hillary or any of the other SOSs who say they did the same thing. But OTOH I sure wish you'd use that line of thought about the possibilities of disaster when military weapons are in the hands of undisciplined civilians or anyone else outside police or military.

I understand, but they do know of 2 instances where at least an attempt was made, whether successful they have never really been fully forthcoming. And with their it record I would not be surprised if something could be missed.

Thats not the point PLUS a forensic IT company could see if the server were compromised. Hackers don't have to announce it for p[eople to realize they were hacked. A CCIE worth their weight in salt would see it

None of the others set up their own server, bull. None of them. Her campaign has tried to give that impression, but it is totally false.

And while she was Secretary of State they even fired an Ambassador for using private email!
Ambassador fired citing email violations; 2011 State Dept. memo escalates Hillary's woes

So where am I wrong? I heard that this rule did not come into effect until after she left office? Now many of you say that even if there is no evidence of hacked State Secrets, because nobody will volunteer it, it is a possibility and she should have foreseen that possibility. You are right! All of this is true, of course, and it was not very bright of Hillary or any of the other SOSs who say they did the same thing. But OTOH I sure wish you'd use that line of thought about the possibilities of disaster when military weapons are in the hands of undisciplined civilians or anyone else outside police or military.

"Look at it this way, if her emails were already hacked its like a vetting, that's what she can count on my support" -- BS (Bernie Sanders)

None of the others set up their own server, bull. None of them. Her campaign has tried to give that impression, but it is totally false.

And while she was Secretary of State they even fired an Ambassador for using private email!
Ambassador fired citing email violations; 2011 State Dept. memo escalates Hillary's woes

Depotoo, I acknowledge the practice was careless and shouldn't need a ruling because common sense should go with the job. I don't know if the others set up their own servers, but others definitely had personal accounts and crossed the line, probably inadvertently, according to this:
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Just like when bill wagged his finger at the nation and bold face lied to us,if he had just come clean,and showed some integrity ,its the same with her,she acts guilty,she makes herself sound guilty.
Trust is a concept those two seem to think it's a given,no matter what.

Just like when bill wagged his finger at the nation and bold face lied to us,if he had just come clean,and showed some integrity ,its the same with her,she acts guilty,she makes herself sound guilty.
Trust is a concept those two seem to think it's a given,no matter what.
Who do you consider trustworthy, chickenwing? I suspect it is a guy being sued for a University scam who contracts with foreign countries to produce goods while he chastises others for doing same even as he makes excuses for himself.

she is a trained attorney so she did it w/ a cavalier disregard for regs knowing full well her actions were not appropriate

Forum List

Back