Wikileaks release Part 3 of Podesta emails

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Yowsa!!!!!....Just looks like enough emails for 1000+ email drop per day....saving the most damaging ones for the last 10 Days?

RT ^ | October 11, 2015
A fresh batch of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and former counselor to President Obama, John Podesta, has been released by Wikileaks. As many as 1190 new emails comprise part of the latest release, adding to the more than 4,000 emails from Podesta already released by the whistleblowing website. Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims they are sitting on a trove of 50,000 messages

laurie101016-3a.jpg

Lies often, well, who would have guessed it?!? Roflmbo.

CucFj-8XYAQJQqj.jpg

This is so disturbing. The Democrats are actively working to make their electorate stupid. How can we have Hillary as President when the Dems are acting like fascists?

The Dems want an "unaware and compliant cititzenry".

Let that sink in, Dems. Your party wanrts you stupid and obidient.

yes

one of the first out of the batch

hillarys communication director agrees that

hillary hates almost all everyday Americans

CucFj-8XYAQJQqj.jpg

This is so disturbing. The Democrats are actively working to make their electorate stupid. How can we have Hillary as President when the Dems are acting like fascists?

The Dems want an "unaware and compliant cititzenry".

Let that sink in, Dems. Your party wanrts you stupid and obidient.

disturbing to normal folk

however the leftards are sheeple

who have been and remain duped

dont expect them to be upset by the slam

rather expect them to defend it

--LOL

As ugly as the emails make them look I don't think it's enough to have the desired effect. Reading & understanding the emails requires an investment of time and desire from each American that has any interest. I just don't think Americans care enough to be bothered.
Unless something devastating is produced look for these leaks to have very little impact on the race. A couple of points at most

It appears Wikileaks will be providing a constant dribble right through to the election. One can assume the best will be saved for last.

After the election are we going to go after these hacking fools? What they're doing is a crime is it not?
Why?.....We have dozens of the regime simply state their 5th amendment rights under oath when confronted with felonies and even when given immunity, nothing is done.....oh, I forgot they are DemocRATS, and Julian is attacking their underhanded and illegal acts

After the election are we going to go after these hacking fools? What they're doing is a crime is it not?
Why?.....We have dozens of the regime simply state their 5th amendment rights under oath when confronted with felonies and even when given immunity, nothing is done.....oh, I forgot they are DemocRATS, and Julian is attacking their underhanded and illegal acts
Why?

Because what they're doing is a crime.

Yowsa!!!!!....Just looks like enough emails for 1000+ email drop per day....saving the most damaging ones for the last 10 Days?

RT ^ | October 11, 2015
A fresh batch of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and former counselor to President Obama, John Podesta, has been released by Wikileaks. As many as 1190 new emails comprise part of the latest release, adding to the more than 4,000 emails from Podesta already released by the whistleblowing website. Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims they are sitting on a trove of 50,000 messages

no one cares but trumpsters

Why?

So did the regime.... What difference does it make?

RT ^ | October 11, 2015

You'd make an excellent concubine for ISIS!

That speaks volumes to someone's character.

RT ^ | October 11, 2015

Why?

Accountability has to start somewhere. Or are you going to wait to demand justice until they hack someone YOU support?
If my neighbor is breaking the law does it entitle me to violate his rights as a result?

Why?

Accountability has to start somewhere. Or are you going to wait to demand justice until they hack someone YOU support?
If my neighbor is breaking the law does it entitle me to violate his rights as a result?

It no longer matters, if you are one of the entitled, nothing happens to you!

It is, and yes. But due to the bias of American news organizations, they are providing a useful service to this country, despite the criminal nature of their activities, in knocking the mask off the Democrats..

Forum List

Back