Will AOC can Senator Manchin's ass for not toeing the party line?

Or is it an inside job to put up a good front for their base and blame failure on poor ole Joe.

Manchin is well thought of in his state of WV. If AOC tries to remove him she may have a hard time.

How the fuck does a Congressional REP "can" a Senator from a completely different state?

Where are you from, Russia?

assboy-----aoc's ass is from russia-----read
"one day in the life of ivan denisovich"

I see the matron without a shift key has a posteriority complex.
is

I have a very small hand-----and my DIGITI MINIMI is so tiny that my ability to play the
violin is very very limited (well---sorta absent)
I have signs of OSTEO---in my---pathetic minimes (?)----so I avoid using them lots. Interestingly----in the field of figurative ART---
posteriors RULE. In the field of ONTOGENY--
one can describe the progression thereof as
centered about the blastopore which is the for-runner of the anus

Okay well I gotta HAND it to ya (get it? I kill me) --- that is certainly the most original post I've read today.

And btw they do make violins in smaller sizes.

If I were Manchin, I would wait and see what happens with the Georgia runoff. If the Democrats are successful in stealing both seats, Manchin should then become a Republican. 50-49 Senate for Republicans.

THIS JUST IN, 108 fucking years ago:

Senate seats are awarded by the votes of the citizens of that state, not by "stealing".​

WHO KNEW, right?

So too is the Presidential Election by the citizens of the US but that didn’t stop cries of “steal” in 2000, 2004, or 2016.

If I were Manchin, I would wait and see what happens with the Georgia runoff. If the Democrats are successful in stealing both seats, Manchin should then become a Republican. 50-49 Senate for Republicans.

THIS JUST IN, 108 fucking years ago:

Senate seats are awarded by the votes of the citizens of that state, not by "stealing".​

WHO KNEW, right?

So too is the Presidential Election by the citizens of the US but that didn’t stop cries of “steal” in 2000, 2004, or 2016.

Maybe stop crying then. :dunno:

tenor.gif

Remove him how?

I'd guess the OP is referring to punishing him with Committee assignments.

That would be a risky move since that could push him to the GOP

She's just starting her second term in congress. It isn't really her call. Pelosi and Hoyer have a lot more to do with that sort of decision.

Remove him how?

I'd guess the OP is referring to punishing him with Committee assignments.

That would be a risky move since that could push him to the GOP

She's just starting her second term in congress. It isn't really her call. Pelosi and Hoyer have a lot more to do with that sort of decision.

Not even. Again Manchin is a Senator, not a Rep. OP posted ridiculous nonsense.

Forum List

Back