Will Conservatives denounce another Leftist movement by boycotting the Daytona 500 today?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
...that's part of the problem---many leaders/politicians/etc to not stand up for what is right/etc--a classic example is Darren Wilson--who was a HERO protecting the community against a jackass criminal

Daytona 500 is a boring race

The Daytona 500 is free marketing for the Left to push their agenda.
Do you think Conservatives recognize that?

Redneck heaven
Not a Liberal to be found

Stop Trolling
BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you denigrating a group of people????????!!!!!!!!!...and you say Mr Trump/etc is a racist
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
hypocrite

Can I get a Bubba?

Redneck heaven

Stop Trolling
BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you denigrating a group of people????????!!!!!!!!!...and you say Mr Trump/etc is a racist
hypocrite

Can I get a Bubba?
Bless your heart!

Or will they show the same lack of discipline and self control they usually do when they’re called to take a stand and be inconvenienced?
As Bubba Watson demands justice for George Floyd will any conservatives counter by demanding justice for Ashli Babbit?
You still got yer panties in a wad over the confederate flag thing?
The whole “social justice” fable has my panties in a wad.

Lots of rain here today...may be delayed. I am an hour from Daytona.
I walked past the track a couple hours ago. There are the parking areas around it, but the traffic is not like it was before at that point. Price signs were not even up. There are some RV's here though. The race crowd seems to thin out fast after a race from what I have seen in the past.

Redneck heaven

Stop Trolling
hypocrite

Can I get a Bubba?
Funny when the only Bubba in the race supports BLM

I walked past the track a couple hours ago. There are the parking areas around it, but the traffic is not like it was before at that point. Price signs were not even up. There are some RV's here though. The race crowd seems to thin out fast after a race from what I have seen in the past.

Don’t they usually camp out over the weekend?

You’re donating to the BLM movement?

Boycott any sport which is pushing the SJW agenda, knne bending or any vestige of cultural marxism.

Well, Ya still got WWE

1613317547908.jpeg

Forum List

Back