Will Desserts Named After Primates Be Next On "The Radical Left Hit List". Good-Bye Chunky Monkey?

ANYTHING is possible when we have to share the landscape of idea's with the mental case progressives!!!

Have to say.....in a sea of goofball idea's, this latest progressive idea of putting setion 8 housing into wealthy neighborhoods...........holy fucking k00k?:ack-1:

The really wealthy neighborhoods won't have Section 8 housing. They don't need federal money.

The really wealthy neighborhoods won't have Section 8 housing. They don't need federal money.
Yeah, that's the crazy part... The cities that really need the money are Democrat controlled (and are the most segregated in the nation).... It's clear that the Democrats are determined to segregate blacks unless we pay them to stop!!!

Maybe we'll have to ban beef jerky....

Sasquach.jpg

1970810_10152290611074637_1254711239_n.jpg

:blsmile::piss2::argue:. So are we almost there? If a flag can be considered racist, then why not just go after any dessert that is named after a primate? Good-Bye "Chocolate Monkey Ice-Cream ", Good-Bye "Gorilla Vanilla Pudding", Good-Bye "Orang-U-Tang Banana Split". What about "Dark Chocolate/White Chocolate"?. It's a wonder that the left hasn't demanded that Ben&Jerry either stop serving their infamous "Chunky Monkey" or change the name to something more neutral like "Chunky White Cracker". :cow:

You have way too much time on your hands. Ben and Jerry are in Vermont, a democratic state so blue it would make your red neck blush.
That SS kicked in and all you have to do now is post here and collect your monthly check or something?

Southern Fried Chicken needs to go as well!
Is Obozo replacing it with this???
View attachment 44500
give it another year, soon all cows in the south will be declared racist because one of blacks favorite foods comes from them.
you know, i live in the south, and i have never tipped a cow or lit a match to a cow ass, i cant wait!
i can just see Al Sharpton in a future public appearence: "We Much Need Not To Stop Dat Cracker Funky Wanky Monkey Chinky Chunky Ice Cream Dessert" from eve bein served again. Da name Munchy Monkey iz a direct insult to all of us black folks, ezpeshially uz black folks who way ova 400 pounds like myself!
Southern Fried Chicken needs to go as well!
Is Obozo replacing it with this???
View attachment 44500
give it another year, soon all cows in the south will be declared racist because one of blacks favorite foods comes from them.
you know, i live in the south, and i have never tipped a cow or lit a match to a cow ass, i cant wait!

Forum List

Back