Will Hillary run in 2016??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
and if she does what about Biden ?? will Obama and the left endorse Hillary instead ?? and why didn't Obama pick Hillary to be the person [VP] to take the reigns if something happened to prevent him from remaining president in the first election ??

Last edited:
Are you kidding. Given the FACT that most libs voted for Obama in 08' because he was black to prove that they weren't racist. Then voted for him again in 2012 to prove that they weren't racist. The DNC would be crazy not to nominate someone who is black again. Surely, libs will vote for any black person just to prove....beyond all doubt...that they are not racist!

Are you kidding. Given the FACT that most libs voted for Obama in 08' because he was black to prove that they wereen't racist. Then voted for him again in 2012 to prove that they weren't racist. The DNC would be crazy not to nominate someone who is black again. Surely, libs will vote for any black person just to prove....beyond all doubt...that they are not racist!

Yep another magic Negro is in the works being trained to read from the TelePrompter.

I'm thinking John Kerry may take another shot at it. He's been looking pretty confident lately. The Republicans don't have anyone certainly.

Are you kidding. Given the FACT that most libs voted for Obama in 08' because he was black to prove that they weren't racist. Then voted for him again in 2012 to prove that they weren't racist. The DNC would be crazy not to nominate someone who is black again. Surely, libs will vote for any black person just to prove....beyond all doubt...that they are not racist!

Snoop dog! Lol

I think that her age, plus Benghazi, make it unlikely unless there was no one else but Biden to run against her.

I'm thinking John Kerry may take another shot at it. He's been looking pretty confident lately. The Republicans don't have anyone certainly.

I doubt Kerry will take a shot, you can't run a campaign effectively and travel as Sec. of State.

I doubt Kerry will take a shot, you can't run a campaign effectively and travel as Sec. of State.

And we all know how effective Kerry is at running a Presidential campaign when he isn't Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back