Will Smith. "We get to hear Trump, know who people are, and get to cleanse it out of our country."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

They get to "cleanse us" out of the country. Was he promoting gay marriage in Saudi Arabia? I wonder if there is any way we could convince him to go to Saudi Arabia (not Dubai) and promote the goodness of gayness.

You think we could convince him of that? You think he would?

Hollywood.....

rs_300x300-130903095533-600-will-smith-jada-pinket-smith-home.ls.9313.jpg

Will Smith's house. Oh and his pathetic wife.

Here is a better angle.

willsmithhouse.jpg

Poor black guy protested cause not one of THOSE PEOPLE were nominated for an Oscar!!!!

Oh the horror!!! Oh nosey!!!! Not even NOMINATED!!!!!!

Man, I bet these guys have no idea what the black man suffers through in America today....

slaves-persons-not-property.jpg

The poor American black man.

tumblr_inline_o1k1ft9sSR1t35chj_500.jpg

Yeah, you make a stand suffering black man. You make a stand man.

Give him a break, it's so hard to be black in 2016 America....so.tough...i.mean affirmative action gives you jobs where you don't have to.work or scholarships you don't have to earn
So tough

He's been off my list of acceptable movie celebs for quite a while.
He ain't getting none o my coin.

Ignorant wealthy hollywood hypocrites would read anything that was put in front of them as long as it kept the dollars flowing.

Ignorant wealthy hollywood hypocrites would read anything that was put in front of them as long as it kept the dollars flowing.
No, just so long as they conform with the way of the world.

He lives in a world where if you are not conforming to the way of the world, you are pretty much shunned.

There are experiments that show how strong the need to conform is.

Watch that and pay attention. Watch how the test subject eventually goes along with the group in order feel normal.

Now see what these weak minded people do. Tell you the truth, it gets tough to stand up for truth.

Watch the famous elevator experiment.

Last edited:
Yup, the far right will be cleansed from having any effect in our politics and our culture.

Go hide in your little enclaves, losers.

Yup, the far right will be cleansed from having any effect in our politics and our culture.

Go hide in your little enclaves, losers.
I also hope the day of the Neo-Con is coming to a close.
As well as the day of those who think Same Sex Marriage and Abortion is the most important issue of the millennia.

And while he's there he should give them his views on slavery, woman's rights......

Last edited:
It is utterly astonishing that the parents of the children being made to kneel and ask forgiveness for being white, or privileged, or that the social programing is at the expense of science and math and an actual education, are completely silent and paying for it.
If you would have tried to shame my daughter for being privileged, she would have danced on her desk, while waving the flag, and thanking God and her parents for everything she has. With a big old smile on her face. I just love that kid.

Forum List

Back