Zone1 Will the Chinese destroy the U.S. power grid? 90% casualties in the first 6 months ........

They don't need a war to take control.

From the interview in the podcast.....both Chinese and Russian defectors have stated that the hatred for the U.S. among Chinese leadership goes beyond seeing us as a nuisance to their plans....they want to destroy us completely...

From the interview in the podcast.....both Chinese and Russian defectors have stated that the hatred for the U.S. among Chinese leadership goes beyond seeing us as a nuisance to their plans....they want to destroy us completely...
Talk is cheap.

To take over everything....all of our natural resources and food production, and they would also be in position to be the ruler of the world after that.......
Yeah, I think if they take down the USA, they would immediately rule the entire Pacific. From there Europe and the rest of Asia would quickly fall under their control.
Hypothetical, but real enough that it should be considered

Ridiculous.

How so..........if they can destroy the U.S. power grid through cyber warfare combined with physical attacks by Chinese special forces.....who cross into the country over our southern border.......how is that a ridiculous idea?

We have never been more vulnerable than we are now......

To take over everything....all of our natural resources and food production, and they would also be in position to be the ruler of the world after that.......
Yeah, I think if they take down the USA, they would immediately rule the entire Pacific. From there Europe and the rest of Asia would quickly fall under their control.
You need to get off the crack pipe.
Wake up. You are living in dream world

And they could send ships filled with colonists to move into our country.....the infrastructure would be in place....they would just have to turn the power back on and remove the dead....

So. A podcast has pointed out that the Chinese Communists are prepared to do major damage.

I suspect they are. But the real question is then “what follows from that?”

Would anything beneficial to China or the World result? Or would it lead to massive global damage?

We obviously should prepare backups. That’s like NASA 101. But, even so, an attack on us would likely also destroy them. So, I’m not seeing this happen.

Then seizing Taiwan? That I can see. Not good. But far more likely.

How so..........if they can destroy the U.S. power grid through cyber warfare combined with physical attacks by Chinese special forces.....who cross into the country over our southern border.......how is that a ridiculous idea?

We have never been more vulnerable than we are now......
You need to quit watching all those science fiction movies.

They want to rule the world economically. You do not do that by killing your biggest customer base

So. A podcast has pointed out that the Chinese Communists are prepared to do major damage.

I suspect they are. But the real question is then “what follows from that?”

Would anything beneficial to China or the World result? Or would it lead to massive global damage?

We obviously should prepare backups. That’s like NASA 101. But, even so, an attack on us would likely also destroy them. So, I’m not seeing this happen.

Then seizing Taiwan? That I can see. Not good. But far more likely.

How would it destroy them? And knowing the Chinese communist leadership, who wouldn't suffer in any way.......what damage would it do to them if we are not prepared to strike their civilian targets? The rest of the world would fold like a cheap suit if the U.S. is destroyed.......

You sound like a cheerleader for China.

They want to rule the world economically. You do not do that by killing your biggest customer base

They look at things long term......and being able to take over the American continent with our food and natural resources would be huge for them......again, in 6 months without power, the estimate is over 90% death rate for Americans........imagine if they shut the power off Dec. 1............

China has no motive to do that. In fact, it would be devastating to their own economy and they also know they would pay an enormous price militarily.
So there is literally zero chance.
What I would be far more worried about is a terrorist attack of same.
It would not be difficult to make an attack from within the U.S. bringing in material via our porous southern border.

You need to get off the crack pipe.

Shawn Ryan is a former Navy SEAL......served on Seal Team 2 with multiple deployments........an attack on our power grid is his number one fear...........

They look at things long term......and being able to take over the American continent with our food and natural resources would be huge for them......again, in 6 months without power, the estimate is over 90% death rate for Americans........imagine if they shut the power off Dec. 1............
What better way to 'rule the world economically than own all the means of production and a world wide slave labor force?

Forum List

Back