Will you vote for whomever the GOP nominates if Hillary is also the nominee?

Will you vote for whomever the GOP nominates if Hillary is the nominee for the Dems?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

• Denver will be Super Bowl champs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll happily vote for Trump or Cruz. I'll hold my nose and vote for Rubio.

Are we even talking about any of the others?

Last edited:
  • Banned
If my choice is Trump or Hillary I'm sitting the election out and stocking up on beer and going into the bunker for at least four years.
Lol

I hear ya but I have a business to maintain and the thought of another 4 to 8 years of anemic growth under Hillary is not my idea of a good time. Despite all I hate about Trump I trust his business acumen and that's all I got.

I will likely be voting for Cruz in the primaries. I also like Fiorina

Are we even taking about any of the others?
ill write in Rufas T. Firefly "if your for it,im against it"....before i vote for any of them....
There isn't a single one you could vote for?
they are all more of the same,too old or just plain 3rd raters...we have had 2 half ass presidents in a row....its time for something this country could really use....a LEADER....someone who can rally the people of this country,and i mean people from both sides,not just their party...do you see someone like that out there?....i sure as hell dont...

ill write in Rufas T. Firefly "if your for it,im against it"....before i vote for any of them....
they are all more of the same,too old or just plain 3rd raters...we have had 2 half ass presidents in a row....its time for something this country could really use....a LEADER....someone who can rally the people of this country,and i mean people from both sides,not just their party...do you see someone like that out there?....i sure as hell dont...
I think Carson has the personality to unite. He just lacks the experience needed for the position.

I think Carson has the personality to unite. He just lacks the experience needed for the position.
are you serious?.....that guy would put a meth head to sleep......

I'd even support a Ted Cruz/Rob Ford ticket over Hillary.

h9ZFO.gif

Okay so the GOP establishment publically mocks conservatives, brags how they can win the election without conservatives, and I am supposed to ignore that and vote for the lying GOP establishment hack RINO because Hillary is even worse is that it?

Forum List

Back