Winning! DOWS SETS NEW RECORD as President Trump Announces US Withdrawal from Paris Climate Accord

If Trump believes global warming is a hoax, why did he leave the Paris accords open to further negotiations that might result in the US rejoining the accords?

Last edited:
I was watching the Dow as the Trumpenfuhrer was making his glorious speech on exiting the Paris Climate Accord ponzi scheme and it kept rising the more he spoke. This is winning folks!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/dows-sets-new-record-president-trump-announces-us-withdrawal-paris-climate-accord/
Another gateway pundit, the ultimate both sides, we never landed on the moon nutcases.
Who cares I'm filthy rich, $ went up 6 X under Obama , will have to go to 120000 under don the con

I was watching the Dow as the Trumpenfuhrer was making his glorious speech on exiting the Paris Climate Accord ponzi scheme and it kept rising the more he spoke. This is winning folks!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/dows-sets-new-record-president-trump-announces-us-withdrawal-paris-climate-accord/
Another gateway pundit, the ultimate both sides, we never landed on the moon nutcases.
Who cares I'm filthy rich, $ went up 6 X under Obama , will have to go to 120000 under don the con

saggy aint too smart, let her rot.

Good jobs report and pulling out of that boondoggle propelled the markets.
Another climate scientist PhD opining

Libs will flood in here asking when Trump is going to start winning in 3...2...oh wait no they won't. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
You don't know the def of liberal either? No Latin in college? No college?

Very few true liberals on this forum, most of them are progressive scum

Heard an interesting take on this by a high powered politician---------->

Paris accord is ILLEGAL! Why? Because it is a treaty and Obama unilaterally signed it. According to them, if pressure is put because of withdrawal by Washington DC, Trump should force congress to vote on it since he can still veto it if he so desires.

Why?

Because then EVERY person who votes for it will have to justify that vote to their constituents. Sure, no problem in Cali or New York, but what about the other states!

I agree! You people want this accord? Then force YOUR PEEPS to vote for it proudly, and let us see what the American people think! I got a buck 3.80 that says your peeps will run for the hills away from what you want, OR............your peeps will be out of office faster than the road runner screws Wile Coyote in the cartoons.

So do it lefties! Want me to draft a form letter for you to ask President Trump to put it to congress so your heroes can openly vote for what you want so badly-)

WE ARE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT UP THEIR JOBS, or SHUT UP!!!!!!!

bullshit.

investors are backing envoirnmentally friendly stocks to help the country since Trump insists on killing it

Why yes, you can always count on Wall Street to do what is best for the country.....:eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Crazy left wing bullshit aside, you can see that the people who make the Country work appreciate what the President did. That's all that counts.

bullshit.

investors are backing envoirnmentally friendly stocks to help the country since Trump insists on killing it

Why ye, you can always count on Wall Street to do what is best for the country.....:eusa_doh:

I can always count on me to use Wall Street and do the best for myself.

Winning! DOWS SETS NEW RECORD as President Trump Announces US Withdrawal from Paris Climate Accord
Isn't that great?

Now, you can clip coupons and make money, while your grandchildren are choking on the brown air. Win-Win, eh?

Forum List

Back