Winter fuel payments cancelled

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

Rachel Reeves axes winter fuel payments for millions of pensioners

In a speech in the House of Commons, the Rachel Reeves accused the previous Tory government of ‘covering up the true state of the public finances’

I heard that Reeves is lying about a sudden unknown black hole in public finances, something senior Tory ministers are scratching their heads about. Apparently it's the Labour lie to cover spending cuts to the vulnerable and then to raise taxes.

The Oh Dear Kier Shit Show is accelerating, robbing the poor pensioners, throwing them under the boss. Well guys, we told you so, you voted for this bunch of wankers, so you reap what you sow, lol.

Last edited:

In a speech in the House of Commons, the Rachel Reeves accused the previous Tory government of ‘covering up the true state of the public finances’

I heard that Reeves is lying about a sudden unknown black hole in public finances, something senior Tory ministers are scratching their heads about. Apparently it&s the Labour lie to cover spending cuts to the vulnerable and then to raise taxes.

The Oh Dear Kier Shit Show is accelerating, robbing the poor pensioners, throwing them under the boss. Well guys, we told you so, you voted for this bunch of wankers, so you reap what you sow, lol.

I was hoping to get you on this. Someone indeed is lying. It seems pre ordained. After all their puffed up promises about not raising taxes, now Reeves is going after pensioners, and some form of tax increase will no doubt follow. How convenient to blame the Tories.

In the meantime, how many billions is Milliband going to throw away on some Green out of body experience?

I was hoping to get you on this. Someone indeed is lying. It seems pre ordained. After all their puffed up promises about not raising taxes, now Reeves is going after pensioners, and some form of tax increase will no doubt follow. How convenient to blame the Tories.

In the meantime, how many billions is Milliband going to throw away on some Green out of body experience?
What's happened, Labour lied to the useful idiots, like Tommy Tit. They snapped at the bait hook line and sinker. So to rob the vulnerable and come up with massive tax hikes, Labour have come up with fictitious public finances black hole lie. Those in Whitehall are scratching their heads because it's news to them. And Tommy Tit is just loving the likes of pensioners being robbed of the winter fuel allowance. He hates the fallen, he hates the older generation. He shits and pisses on their graves, this is what the lowest of the low in UK society are prepared to do.

I heard that Reeves is lying about a sudden unknown black hole in public finances, something senior Tory ministers are scratching their heads about. Apparently it's the Labour lie to cover spending cuts to the vulnerable and then to raise taxes.

when you depend on government you should expect bad things to happen,,

Forum List

Back