With Trump's inner circle shrinking, who could've possibly tipped off the FBI? Michael Cohen: I always thought Kushner was the guy who betrays Trump!

How about "no one tipped them off"?

They had been in communication with Trump for months, this entire "who is the informant" is the same type of tactic governments use in spycraft. Leak a false accusation about a foreign leaders inner circle and the potential that some of them are working for the enemy and try to generate paranoia.

Stalin fell for that during WWII when Germany leaked that and he purged many of his generals and officers right before Germany chose to attack them.

Really, how much information would anyone have about any documents he has collecting dust in a closet, let alone his son in law who has probably never even seen them?

Last edited:
maybe it was one of the many midterm candidates who took part in the Mar-A-Lago primary?

I think it could be Mark Meadows or Kushner? Someone who knew what was in the cases, and where they were in Mara Lago.

I think Meadows is in real deep deep Doo Doo! And will likely be charged in the 1/6 attempted set coup of Trump.....

And he's being made the Fall Guy..... He also, as chief of staff, would be the person in charge of having the records packed, and what to send to Mara Lago for Trump....

He would know more than anyone, what was still at Mara Lago imo.

maybe it was one of the many midterm candidates who took part in the Mar-A-Lago primary?

Cohen's saying that the FBI was nothing but respectful and courteous with him when they searched his house and law office in contrast to what Trump was tweeting at the time how they had acted was certainly interesting.

The word "betrayed" in this context implies guilt but Trump is guilty of nothing. Perhaps the democrat party was betrayed by the FBI.

Last edited:
Trump initiated the warrant. The documents are evidence of Obama, Biden, and Clinton's crimes.

Wake up! He is not in jail- It's been five days already!

Judging by the manner in which the FBI raid blew up in their faces... I'm pretty sure Trump is the informant.

Screenshot_20220813-184112-381~2.png

Last edited:
where we're at is that there are people betting online about who is talking to the FBI about Trump:

FaOT446WAAAnZe0

Forum List

Back