Without their false narratives Democrats have no platform.

Black man destroys the lefts insistence that the rallies in Virgina are about racist White men trying to keep their guns.

Black Virginia Pro-Gun Protester Crushes Media's 'White Supremacist' Narrative
The Dems made gun control a major issue in the last election and they won big. Race was not in the mix.

The 2018 narrative was that Trump was under investigation by Mueller, and democrats would fix healthcare. Both promises came up empty.
There was no major push for gun control.
2020 will be Armageddon as far as both parties are concerned. Bloomburg is kicking in $6.5b!!!! This November will be an amazing election night!!

Black man destroys the lefts insistence that the rallies in Virgina are about racist White men trying to keep their guns.

The Dems made gun control a major issue in the last election and they won big. Race was not in the mix.

The 2018 narrative was that Trump was under investigation by Mueller, and democrats would fix healthcare. Both promises came up empty.
2020 will be Armageddon as far as both parties are concerned. Bloomburg is kicking in $6.5b!!!! This November will be an amazing election night!!

You are correct! The only reason the Left "won big" was Trump was under investigation for the collusion/delusion.

So, if the formula worked once, why not try it again; so say the Left?

Not so much this time as we can tell by the ratings of their favorite news networks. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me! Americans are PISSED! We were all promised revelations over, and over again, that would prove Trump was a colluder by every Leftist on TV.

And? After the Mueller report, along with his testimony, Americans realized that something was really wrong here. Sadly, the mid terms were over; probably by design.

No Leftists. This time you have a big, big, problem. And you know what. The way this impeachment was pulled off in the House, even pissed of Americans more.

Doubt me?

Instead of asking Californians and New Yorkers, ask the people in the Heartland and swing states. They are not as political as all us probably are, and they are INCENSED at what was done, even if they didn't vote for Trump. It has been fundamentally unfair, and one thing Americans don't like, is to have their busy lives invaded with lies, and promises of facts to prove those lies, and the perpertrators of those lies never deliver, and wasted everyone's time.

You can call Trump a liar all you want to. He at least tries to deliver. On the other hand, Schiff, Nadler, and the rest of your friends LIED because they insisted they all ready had it in their hot little hands. The Heartland is going to hand you a CRUSHING defeat come November, and you did it to yourselves by consistently misleading.

Won big ? Oh you mean made some minor gains on the disaster the Obama administration was for the party.

By the way race is always "in the mix" when Democrats are involved.

You are correct! The only reason the Left "won big" was Trump was under investigation for the collusion/delusion.

Not so much this time as we can tell by the ratings of their favorite news networks. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me! Americans are PISSED! We were all promised revelations over, and over again, that would prove Trump was a colluder by every Leftist on TV.

And? After the Mueller report, along with his testimony, Americans realized that something was really wrong here. Sadly, the mid terms were over; probably by design.

No Leftists. This time you have a big, big, problem. And you know what. The way this impeachment was pulled off in the House, even pissed of Americans more.

Doubt me?

Instead of asking Californians and New Yorkers, ask the people in the Heartland and swing states. They are not as political as all us probably are, and they are INCENSED at what was done, even if they didn't vote for Trump. It has been fundamentally unfair, and one thing Americans don't like, is to have their busy lives invaded with lies, and promises of facts to prove those lies, and the perpertrators of those lies never deliver, and wasted everyone's time.

You can call Trump a liar all you want to. He at least tries to deliver. On the other hand, Schiff, Nadler, and the rest of your friends LIED because they insisted they all ready had it in their hot little hands. The Heartland is going to hand you a CRUSHING defeat come November, and you did it to yourselves by consistently misleading.
I should have been more clear, I was talking only about the recent elections in Virginia where the State went from Purple to Blue. So far as I can tell, gun control was the major issue. I think there was a lot of Trump fatigue so many on the Right stayed home, probably unaware of how energized the Left was on the issue and how much Trump was disliked by them.

Won big ? Oh you mean made some minor gains on the disaster the Obama administration was for the party.

Doubt me?

I should have been more clear, I was talking only about the recent elections in Virginia where the State went from Purple to Blue. So far as I can tell, gun control was the major issue. I think there was a lot of Trump fatigue so many on the Right stayed home, probably unaware of how energized the Left was on the issue and how much Trump was disliked by them.
Looks like they got their wake up call for this year's election. Nothing like a dose of liberalism to jolt the blood flow in one's body.

Doubt me?

Let me ask you something, and do it civily---------------> how many Democrats in Virginia think that the Democratic legislature has over reached, and you believe were shocked by their actions?

I also can not answer that question, but I can tell you that most all of polling suggest that at this time, Virginia moved from solidly blue back into up for grabs status in the 2020 election.

Now I am not going to sit here in Florida and try and tell you that I know everything, or much of anything about Virginia politics. For me to do so would insult your intelligence. And yet, something happened, and it happened recently.

Can you tell us a reason besides this 2nd amendment fiasco that might have done this?

Maybe you can, maybe you can't. One thing obvious is something dramatically changed.

Doubt me?

Great post, and spot on.... Their agenda caused TDS to infect them like the plague. They became deliriously deranged with madness thinking that all that they had built (in which was built with straw), was going to stand against anything for centuries to come. They ignored the key ingredient, "the American Voter", and their idea of a nation they wished for going forward as a whole. Talk about an eye opener. You can't force a square peg into a round hole. It just doesn't work that way.

Doubt me?

You were right, and clear enough.

Gun Control Is Front And Center In Virginia Races

Doubt me?

You were right, and clear enough.

Gun Control Is Front And Center In Virginia Races

Thank you, and I appreciate your honesty. I am not trying to be nasty, just real. Thanks again.

The Heartland is going to hand you a CRUSHING defeat come November, and you did it to yourselves by consistently misleading.
The Heartland went for Trump in 2016 and was never going to the Dems so they are not a factor. There has been plenty of very damning evidence and testimony against Trump that may swing Purple states to the Dems. I think at least some of that happened in Virginia in the last election.

Let me ask you something, and do it civily---------------> how many Democrats in Virginia think that the Democratic legislature has over reached, and you believe were shocked by their actions?

I also can not answer that question, but I can tell you that most all of polling suggest that at this time, Virginia moved from solidly blue back into up for grabs status in the 2020 election.

Now I am not going to sit here in Florida and try and tell you that I know everything, or much of anything about Virginia politics. For me to do so would insult your intelligence. And yet, something happened, and it happened recently.

Can you tell us a reason besides this 2nd amendment fiasco that might have done this?

Maybe you can, maybe you can't. One thing obvious is something dramatically changed.
No Dems I know think that the Democratic legislature has over reached. At least so far.

If there was a change in VA politics after the election it probably was the recent publicity around the 2nd amendment. So long as the Dems don't start confiscating guns (not in their plan), the hype may play itself out if the new laws don't impact the vast majority of gun owners.

They ignored the key ingredient, "the American Voter"
Currently on more than 1/2 of all Americans have a negative view of Trump. And let's not forget he lost the popular vote in 2016 to Hillary. You may love Trump but you are in the minority.

Currently on more than 1/2 of all Americans have a negative view of Trump. And let's not forget he lost the popular vote in 2016 to Hillary. You may love Trump but you are in the minority.

Is that why Trump is a 6-1 favorite to be reelected?

There has been plenty of very damning evidence and testimony against Trump

Is that why the Dems are desperate for additional "witnesses" at the Senate trial?

Nope. It's so voters will see the Republican Senators actually hear testimony and evidence. It will make it harder for the GOP to play stupid. It won't eliminate it, of course, just make it a little harder.

There has been plenty of very damning evidence and testimony against Trump
Is that why the Dems are desperate for additional "witnesses" at the Senate trial?
The Dems know it will take more than evidence to convince the GOP to put their politics aside but the country should get to hear from the people who know the facts of the case. Pompao, Mulvany, Trump, etc. Why are the Republicans desperate to keep American from hearing from those at the center of the controversy?

Forum List

Back