Woman calls for assassination of Trump...

It would never happen.

Donald would just bat those bullets away with his fists!

One of the very few times you may be right!

upload_2015-11-19_20-44-36.jpeg

It would never happen.

Stop fighting it Toro. He's going to be the nominee. Do you see that now? Or still holding out for Rubio the man-child?

:rofl:

Then I guess I'd have to eat crow and admit that Statistikhengst 's prediction of Hillary winning 400 EVs would come true!

It would be like that 49ers v. Chargers Super Bowl.

It would never happen.

Stop fighting it Toro. He's going to be the nominee. Do you see that now? Or still holding out for Rubio the man-child?

Then I guess I'd have to eat crow and admit that Statistikhengst 's prediction of Hillary winning 400 EVs would come true!

Bookmarked!!

He will DESTROY that C*nt!!

What about USMB posters wishing death on an incumbent?
I have never wished death on the incumbent. Think DC as Troy, a pick up truck instead of a chariot, Putin as Achilles, obama as Hector. And obumble lives through it all.

It would never happen.

Bookmarked!!

Done.

2016 Election Prediction Thread | Page 34 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I wish Obama would contract HIV and die horribly, but I don't want anyone to assassinate him. That would only turn him into a martyr. Then we would have to hear that he was a savior to the nation for the next 500 years.

I don't like it that they claim they REPORTED posters? Huh? Do they have EDIT power prior to report? Do they inform the poster in advance? One chance to DELETE? or straight to Secret Service? huh?

ahhh...........no thanks.

Wishing for death and TELLING people to go kill someone is 2 different things.

So it's okay to wish obama would get run over by a garbage truck?

Are you saying he's dumb enough to play in the street?

Hell,he's dumb enough to play on the freeway.

Yep, but I don't think the secret service would let him.

Anti war radicals lynched president Bush in effigy and called for all sorts of bad things to happen to him. I recall there was a democrat congresswoman one time who called for the death of Justice Clarence Thomas and everyone thought it was funny. What has changed?

It would never happen.

Bookmarked!!

Done.

2016 Election Prediction Thread | Page 34 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But why would you do that if he had no chance of being the nominee as you have insisted? Rubio was your call. He's flailing at a meager 10%. Trump is at still 25% in most polls at up to 36% in others - he's dominating and getting stronger.......establishment Republicans had their chance, they blew it. Rubio will never overcome his gang of 8 amnesty plan.....

But why would you do that if he had no chance of being the nominee as you have insisted? Rubio was your call. He's flailing at a meager 10%. Trump is at still 25% in most polls at up to 36% in others - he's dominating and getting stronger.......establishment Republicans had their chance, they blew it. Rubio will never overcome his gang of 8 amnesty plan.....

Trump is at about the same level he was in August. Rubio has doubled his support.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 6.04.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 6.04.26 AM.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 61
It would never happen.

Bookmarked!!

Not a chance. his rhetoric may appeal to the right but that is the only people it appeals to. That is a MASSIVE issue in the general election.

Trump is at about the same level he was in August. Rubio has doubled his support.
Doubled from 6% LOL....OH BOY! He has Donald on the run now!

Forum List

Back