Woman can harvest dead boyfriend's sperm, judge says

"This" is called giving you what you deserve.

Do all of the single mothers/fathers on here deserve hearing/seeing you say that they're not fit to adopt a child simply because they're unwed?

Oh, and if "this" is the best you've got, save yourself the effort, and use it against the next person that's going to stomp all over your weak-assed selfish arguments.

Sadly, you have exposed yourself as a very small person who cannot contend with being confronted.

So insecure, that you are constantly trying to drag others, as in "single mothers/fathers on here," in to back up what has been shown as a weak, self-centered, insipid defense of what you see as the all-powerful desire for wish-fulfillment of this person, about whom you know nothing.

Since you have difficulty in focusing, I'll remind you that my position is that a responsible judge should have investigated the situation into which he was placing the soon-to-be child.

Your respose has been DISappointing and DISreputable.

Consider yourself DISmissed.

This from the whiney child who labels everyone that disagrees with her a liberal, or a lefty? Pul-ease, woman. :eusa_hand:

Wish fulfillment? The judge had no grounds to deny her request - it's as simple as that. You twisting, turning, and playing word games doesn't change that one simple *FACT*. Had it simply been *her* request, you *might* have a leg to stand on. But, as it is, the deceased' family was just as much of a driving force, and the request was based on the mans own wishes - period.

Tell me something.. What was your opinion on pulling the plug on Terri Schiavo?

As for the adoption things - your words, sweetheart. Single parents should not be allowed to adopt children. Stating such implies that they're unfit parents. Well, how many of them do you post with, and did you insult when you stated such?

Your ass has been handed to you on more than a dozen occasions in the span of 48 hours. Get over it, and move on.

"This" is called giving you what you deserve.

Do all of the single mothers/fathers on here deserve hearing/seeing you say that they're not fit to adopt a child simply because they're unwed?

Oh, and if "this" is the best you've got, save yourself the effort, and use it against the next person that's going to stomp all over your weak-assed selfish arguments.

Sadly, you have exposed yourself as a very small person who cannot contend with being confronted.

So insecure, that you are constantly trying to drag others, as in "single mothers/fathers on here," in to back up what has been shown as a weak, self-centered, insipid defense of what you see as the all-powerful desire for wish-fulfillment of this person, about whom you know nothing.

Since you have difficulty in focusing, I'll remind you that my position is that a responsible judge should have investigated the situation into which he was placing the soon-to-be child.

I FEEL a judge who I FEEL is responsible would not FEEL it unimportant to "investigate" :eek:

Tell me PC, do you support judges mandating birth control too? What about DIVORCE? How do you FEEL about divorce and it's affect on society and the children?

By your logic we should outlaw divorce, no? :confused:

Do you want some M&M's and a Coke? You must be finished with your popcorn by now.

with almonds please

product_almondmms.png

coke.jpg

I FEEL a judge who I FEEL is responsible would not FEEL it unimportant to "investigate" :eek:

Tell me PC, do you support judges mandating birth control too? What about DIVORCE? How do you FEEL about divorce and it's affect on society and the children?

I guess you can't handle the import of this thread, so you FEEL the need to add some blather?

And you actually FEEL that you can comprehend my logic? Doesn't seem so. Try to stay in your league, you'll FEEL better about yourself.

I guess you can't handle the import of this thread, so you FEEL the need to add some blather?

And you actually FEEL that you can comprehend my logic? Doesn't seem so. Try to stay in your league, you'll FEEL better about yourself.

No answer, what a surprise. I aced logic. Another fact, jack...MORE THAN A FEELING. Now, try answering the question.

HOW do you reconcile your logic as it pertains to the law depriving THIS woman her request with those who seek legal divorce? Your argument is based on how you FEEL the judge should have ruled, based on stats about children of single mothers. Speaking of blather? :eusa_whistle:

Please explain to my obviously simple, illogical and insecure mind, HOW does your reasoning not logically translate to outlawing divorce? Answer or divert. I'll wait for your enlightenment.

Last edited:
LOL! You've had your ass whooped from here to Sunday on this thread...by me, Jillian, Dis, Ceccie and Valarie to name but a few. I fully expect you to take up Pubic's ridiculous victory declaration.

I am so glad that you made this point.

I've been waiting for it.

Liberals are so afraid of the disapproval of the herd, and feel so validated by same, that it underscores the weakness of their arguments and their character! You feel that by yourself, you are nothing, and on this I concur.

Having read much, and thought much, I need only my own validation. Thus the strength of character and principle that you might emulate.

Have you read Edmond Rostand? No? Let me help with a quote from CYRANO: I wear my adornments on my soul. Oh- I used to have a pair of gloves. But I lost one of them. Careless of me-- I left it in [Ravi's] face! ...
Whatever, PC. There is no herd in this opinion that you are full of shit...just a bunch of disparate posters that can see right through you. But, whatever floats your boat. You and Ann against the world, making up lies about single moms. I'm sure she's proud of you.

PC - Where's your link showing that the judge, and all family members from both sides a Liberals? Or, is this just an assumption on your part, and a further assumption that because they're Mexican, they're on welfare, and therefore going to suck off society (you made a reference about society picking up the tab earlier)?

And while we're at it, what makes you qualified to determine who can and can not have children, or be a single parent? I know PLENTY of single parents (some just on this board alone) who make better parents by themselves, than full-fledged families.

First, this is not a case of, as they used to say, a "card carrying commie."

To behave as a liberal is to be, for the purposes of this event, a liberal. You know, the old "walks like a duck, etc." Giving more weight to the feelings of this prospective mom than to the future of the child is not a conservative way to behave. I say this based on studies which show that, for example, the majority of those in prison come from single mom homes.

For the purposes of this discussion, giving in to this request without the consideration for the future of the child, or of society if this were to be precedent setting, is a liberal way of thinking.

Thus, a demand for a 'link' which shows a picture of the judge and the label 'liberal' is beyond necessary. But since he is a "Bronx judge," you can bet he is a Democrat. Enough?

Now, as far as "is this just an assumption on your part, and a further assumption that because they're Mexican, they're on welfare, and therefore going to suck off society," don't infer where I didn't imply. What you are doing here is attempting to cloud the issue.

To review: I feel that a) there was no marriage, and so this woman does not have the same rights that would be given to a wife, and b) this judge had no precedent that required him to place another child in this situation.

I asked earlier, and again, if instead of a judge, this question were before an adoption agency, would they place a child in this situation?

No, PC. Not clear and definitely not enough. Notice where your theories about the best interest of the child are mostly based on what YOU feel? :lol:

There was absolutely no basis for the judge to deny the request. Period. By your logic we should outlaw divorce, I suppose? :cuckoo:

Typical fascist Republican! (kidding)

:rofl:
Why I do believe FEELING is one of those liberal traits she puts down. :lol: Holy shit, she is what she hates the most...a flaming Progressive.

No answer, what a surprise. I aced logic. Another fact, jack...MORE THAN A FEELING. Now, try answering the question.

HOW do you reconcile your logic as it pertains to the law depriving THIS woman her request with those who seek legal divorce? Your argument is based on how you FEEL the judge should have ruled, based on stats about children of single mothers. Speaking of blather? :eusa_whistle:

Please explain to my obviously simple, illogical and insecure mind, HOW does your reasoning not logically translate to outlawing divorce? Answer or divert. I'll wait for your enlightenment.

The logic is as simple as you are: attempting to bring up extraneous, peripheral and unrelated material must mean that you have given up confronting my point,

First, this is not a case of, as they used to say, a "card carrying commie."

To behave as a liberal is to be, for the purposes of this event, a liberal. You know, the old "walks like a duck, etc." Giving more weight to the feelings of this prospective mom than to the future of the child is not a conservative way to behave. I say this based on studies which show that, for example, the majority of those in prison come from single mom homes.

For the purposes of this discussion, giving in to this request without the consideration for the future of the child, or of society if this were to be precedent setting, is a liberal way of thinking.

Thus, a demand for a 'link' which shows a picture of the judge and the label 'liberal' is beyond necessary. But since he is a "Bronx judge," you can bet he is a Democrat. Enough?

Now, as far as "is this just an assumption on your part, and a further assumption that because they're Mexican, they're on welfare, and therefore going to suck off society," don't infer where I didn't imply. What you are doing here is attempting to cloud the issue.

To review: I feel that a) there was no marriage, and so this woman does not have the same rights that would be given to a wife, and b) this judge had no precedent that required him to place another child in this situation.

I asked earlier, and again, if instead of a judge, this question were before an adoption agency, would they place a child in this situation?

No, PC. Not clear and definitely not enough. Notice where your theories about the best interest of the child are mostly based on what YOU feel? :lol:

There was absolutely no basis for the judge to deny the request. Period. By your logic we should outlaw divorce, I suppose? :cuckoo:

Why I do believe FEELING is one of those liberal traits she puts down. :lol: Holy shit, she is what she hates the most...a flaming Progressive.

I throw it back in your two faces.

Why do you refuse to give full consideration to the situation into which the child-to-be will be born?

Why are the 'feelings' of the prospective mother the only 'feelings' under consideration?

Why do you refuse to give full consideration to the situation into which the child-to-be will be born?

Why are the 'feelings' of the prospective mother the only 'feelings' under consideration?
Because the urge to bear a child is a biological function...thus a feeling. Why is your feeling more important? Why does your feeling even matter? Why do you want a judge to decide based on your feelings?

And finally, why do you care?

The logic is as simple as you are: attempting to bring up extraneous, peripheral and unrelated material must mean that you have given up confronting my point,

So you have no reconciliation for your opinion? :dig:

You want to play make pretend only when it suits you? :eusa_liar:

Having read much, and thought much, I need only my own validation.

Yet, you haven't even considered the correlation of your OP as it relates to single motherhood and divorce or even further...abortion? :eek:

Extraneous, peripheral and unrelated? Is that how you FEEL?

Try supporting your own logic. Single-mother-bad = Single-mother-bad. :confused:

I'm too stupid to get it, please help. :lol:

Why do you FEEL the judge did not use good JUDGEment in consideration of the FACTS before him?

PC, what was your opinion of the judges ruling on the Terri Schiavo case?

Because the urge to bear a child is a biological function...thus a feeling. Why is your feeling more important? Why does your feeling even matter? Why do you want a judge to decide based on your feelings?

And finally, why do you care?

It seems that you have no clue how lacking in reason your response is. Biological function? How does this bear on her the subject?

Again:I'll remind you that my position is that a responsible judge should have investigated the situation into which he was placing the soon-to-be child.

Biological function? The judge should have said, oh, you have the biological function so go ahead and have a child??? That's a legal decision??? Taken to a far off conclusion, should she have the right to choose the semen of anyone she chooses, at any time, because its "a biological function"?

I should have realized that discussing a serious topic with one as limited as you have provern to be is pointless. But I must admit it's fun slapping you around.

Now, a primer for your edification:
Liberals and Conservatives differ in the way to proceed. For Conservatives, data informs policy. (“More Guns, Less Crime” and“Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’”- Coulter) We use Conservative principles to the best of our ability, but when confronting new and original venues, we believe in testing, and analysis of the results of the tests. For liberals, feeling passes for knowing; it is based on emotion often to the exclusion of thinking.

See how you are the 'poster child' for this kind of thinking?

Last edited:

Why do you FEEL the judge did not use good JUDGEment in consideration of the FACTS before him?

I'll remind you that my position is that a responsible judge should have investigated the situation into which he was placing the soon-to-be child. Do you have any indication that he investigated?

I'll remind you that my position is that a responsible judge should have investigated the situation into which he was placing the soon-to-be child. Do you have any indication that he investigated?

Do you have any indication that he DIDN'T?

Forum List

Back