Woman Who Spent Life Bullying Women Says The ‘Online Culture Of Bullying Young Women Is Horrible’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary Clinton spent decades intimidating, bullying, threatening, and attempting to silence the women her husband victimized - sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, and those with whom he had affairs....

So it is more than a little ironic that SHE, the poster-child for bullying women, would opine how horrible the culture of bullying women has become....pathetic.

But Liberals LOVE her! woohooo!
:clap:

Hillary Clinton: The ‘Online Culture Of Bullying Young Women Is Horrible’ - Breitbart

The cultural marxist narative is a feminist one. Women never bully women (or men). Only men bully women.

I haven't noticed many men bullying actually. But I'm told I'm incorrect about that.

The cultural marxist narative is a feminist one. Women never bully women (or men). Only men bully women.

I haven't noticed many men bullying actually. But I'm told I'm incorrect about that.

here Great Goose

OMG Hillary Clinton spent her life bullying women? You people will make up anything and believe it just because it's what you want it to be: truth and fact are meaningless to you partisan hacks. Unreal.

"Women by a better than two-to-one margin say they will definitely vote against Trump." Women, 2 to 1, will vote for Hillary, not T-Rump.

Trump or Clinton - Who Are Voters Most Likely to Vote Against? - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:
OMG Hillary Clinton spent her life bullying women? You people will make up anything and believe it just because it's what you want it to be: truth and fact are meaningless to you partisan hacks. Unreal.

Your lack of education is astounding. No wonder you are a Hillary supporter.

Hillary is knowledgeable, intelligent, and capable. She has spent years in the area of politics. She has knowledge of diplomacy and the wider world from being first lady. She has knowledge of our interests world wide by being secretary of state. She has been a US senator for 8 years. She is far more qualified than any of the Republican candidates. Furthermore, she is not an extremist, not a fundamentalist religious person, not a nut case. She is not an ignorant, loud mouth like Trump, who knows nothing about running a country or about keeping us in good standing around the world. She's essentially a normal political candidate who is fit to be president of the US, not a nutcase or extremist.

Trump is despised by the whole world. Cruz is despised by most of the GOP. We need someone who is intelligent, experienced in national and international politics, and who is a reasonable human being with both feet on the ground. Your dislike of her is nothing but partisanship.

Hillary is knowledgeable, intelligent, and capable. She has spent years in the area of politics. She has knowledge of diplomacy and the wider world from being first lady. She has knowledge of our interests world wide by being secretary of state. She has been a US senator for 8 years. She is far more qualified than any of the Republican candidates. Furthermore, she is not an extremist, not a fundamentalist religious person, not a nut case. She is not an ignorant, loud mouth like Trump, who knows nothing about running a country or about keeping us in good standing around the world. She's essentially a normal political candidate who is fit to be president of the US, not a nutcase or extremist.

Trump is despised by the whole world. Cruz is despised by most of the GOP. We need someone who is intelligent, experienced in national and international politics, and who is a reasonable human being with both feet on the ground. Your dislike of her is nothing but partisanship.
But all of that wasn't enough for you to pick her over a black guy with no resume.

so that list is a list of things you actually don't care about.

Cankles is awful in every respect. Even Dick Cheney and the other neocons like her warmongering foreign policy.

God help us if this nut job wins the WH.

But all of that wasn't enough for you to pick her over a black guy with no resume.

Who says I preferred Obama over Mrs. Clinton?

the election

the election
I preferred Clinton, but in the national election, I was not going to vote for McCain and Sarah Dummy Dipshit.

the election
I preferred Clinton, but in the national election, I was not going to vote for McCain and Sarah Dummy Dipshit.
but you are a huge fan of he failure of his work.

how can you not say you voted for him?

if you didn't like his useless ass, you shouldn't have voted for him twice.

I did not say I didn't vote for him. How dense are you?
so you admit to voting for an incredibly unqualified person for the leadership of our nation.

damn, shoulda lied and said you didn't vote for him, coulda respected that.

so you admit to voting for an incredibly unqualified person for the leadership of our nation.

You are an idiot. And a troll. And are flaming, going off topic and hijacking the thread. Reported.

Last edited:
Breitbart is quite concerned about bullying women. That is why that are they throwing their unwavering support for a candidate that calls women: pigs, bimbos, disgusting animals, slobs, and, ugly. :lol:

You are an idiot. And a troll. And are flaming, going off topic and hijacking the thread. Reported.
you're uneducated, uninformed, useless, overly sensitive twunt, that feels a need to go cry to mommy that a smarter person is picking on you.

fyi; nothing was done about your report.

Forum List

Back