Women on USMB Board: "How can you vote for Hillary after she allowed this."

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

Bill Cintons 43 minute speech that talked about his love story with Hillary. 43 minutes of public shame and humiliation for her when millions of Americans know he is a rotten scoundrel. What does it say about her ambition and power hungry mentality that she would allow this to happen? What a disgrace.

Men attempting to tell women who has their best interests at heart. Whites attempting to tell blacks who has their best interests at heart. I think they can all get there on their own.

Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man, comes to mind. But that is me......not Hillary. And I have NO intention of voting for her, now or ever and has nothing to do with her & Bill's relationship status.

Bill Cintons 43 minute speech that talked about his love story with Hillary. 43 minutes of public shame and humiliation for her when millions of Americans know he is a rotten scoundrel. What does it say about her ambition and power hungry mentality that she would allow this to happen? What a disgrace.

It was a nice story. Why do you care if he cheated on her? Do you think Trump's kids should be pissed off the way he cheated on their mothers (plural)? Especially Marla's kid who was shipped off for most of her life.

The fact is none of this should matter unless you're a hypocrite family values candidate.

I thought it was a sweet story that Bill told, humanizing his wife to a populace that thinks she is a baby eating demon.
It was not sexist, unless a life-long marriage is somehow unworthy these days.

How can you vote for Trump when he is worse times 10?

I guess that makes you wish the GOP would have put up someone other than a soulless amoral womanizing lying con artist as their candidate.

I guess that makes you wish the GOP would have put up someone other than a soulless amoral womanizing lying con artist as their candidate.

Trumps formers all seem to be on his side, on speaking terms.

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

And to think you people used to think adultery was wrong.

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

you are only talking wives with millions in settlements, NOT all of his conquests in the bedroom....

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

And to think you people used to think adultery was wrong.

As well as those that enable adult try FOR PROFIT!

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

you are only talking wives with millions in settlements, NOT all of his conquests in the bedroom....

I've not heard from any at all. You?

I've heard from Flowers, Jones and Lewinski. Not in glowing terms though.

Oh, and I'm sure there are more, many many more......

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

They weren't dragged into national headlines by Republicans who didn't give a fuck about who they hurt. I don't know anyone Republicans care about. Certainly not even their base who they fuck over endlessly. Even you know that.

Flowers?
Jones?
Lewinski?

Didn't think so.

Nuff said

They weren't dragged into national headlines by Republicans who didn't give a fuck about who they hurt. I don't know anyone Republicans care about. Certainly not even their base who they fuck over endlessly. Even you know that.

So, no answer.

Got it rube

Oh my god, how could Hillary Clinton allow her husband to say he loves her! What kind of evil bitch does that?!?

Oh my god, how could Hillary Clinton allow her husband to say he loves her! What kind of evil bitch does that?!?

True, he loved Hillary.......

Hell, he loves all women (given the chance)

20 years ago, maybe. Now he's old.

Irrelevant malicious gossip, blind hate bs. Meanwhile, your heroes want to continue raping the middle class and the country. So dumb.

Forum List

Back