World population and money

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
Idea that all countries in the world use one and the same currency code and symbol for money in order to obtain a better social arrangement in the world.

I think it is a good logic (rule) that with a smaller population in the world the currency code and symbol for money of the countries can be different and that does not cause problems, and when the population number in the world is large then is better that all the countries of the world use one and the same currency code and symbol for money.

Idea that all countries in the world use one and the same currency code and symbol for money in order to obtain a better social arrangement in the world.

I think it is a good logic (rule) that with a smaller population in the world the currency code and symbol for money of the countries can be different and that does not cause problems, and when the population number in the world is large then is better that all the countries of the world use one and the same currency code and symbol for money.

Great idea! Then we can set up a system where everyone in the world will have to have a mark on their hand or forehead before they can buy or sell something.

I think I read that in a book somewhere.

An official global currency won't happen. Too many countries use the spread to their advantage; the banks certainly would lose a mint in revenue skimming off currency exchanges; and it would create a lot of political unrest.

Forum List

Back