World's shortest thread: Thriving Minorities in Arab Muslim nations

I don't care about whether Israel declares itself a Jewish state. We didn't invade Israel. We invaded Iraq. American sons and daughters died so they could create an "Islamic Theocracy"? You're defending this? You defend Bush for this?

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq.

Who cares if Iraq wrote 99% of it? We foot 100% of the bill in treasure and American lives lost and maimed. Apparently, making a right wing, radical Islamic theocracy was worth it to you, but I fail to see the benefit.

The invasion of Iraq and overthrow of Saddam Hussein actually upset the balance of power in the middle east, which, contrary to the position taken by the people who swear it was "on Israel's behalf", actually was opposed to Israeli interests, IMO, since leaving Iran as the most powerful country in the region benefitted neither Israel nor any of the moderate Arab states.

The Muslims aren't just "expelling" them. The Christian population has dropped, by most estimates from 1.2 million to less than 600,000. It's estimated that 40% of Iraqi refugees are Christian. Sweden has taken more in than the US.

The Christian population has dropped because even if they aren't being "expelled", their lives are such that they leave... that's what happens when people don't like being discriminated in their country... they leave. And after they leave, they don't stand on the border and throw bombs..... but I digress.

The problem with the "white" wing is they just can't see the damage they cause. They leave behind "devastation" and say, "See, I freed you. Now you can do whatever you want".

It's a bit narrow and odd, actually, to say it's the "white wing"... it's people with a certain philosophy of aggressive intervention. While they may be made up of predominantly white people, they are not all white people, nor are they a majority of white people.

so perhaps that rhetoric is counterproductive?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

The badge for Jews in Iran has been exposed as false. In reality Iran is not that bad to its Jews! Not even Alamdouchebag, who I read not to long ago (Sunni you have the article still) build 2 new Jewish community centers.
snopes.com: Iranian Law Requires Badges for Jews and Christians
so it would appear, my apologises
None muslims who announce islams superiority living is Islamic states are afforded protections under a contract of dhimmitude.
Here are some details of that agreement
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

There are 3 trolls whose existence is a complete waste, and whose posts will never be read by me, shogun, sunni man, and now a 3rd who is pretending to be a moderator, del.

All 3 are total fucking shit who the USMB would be better off banning...

I am going to laugh SO HARD when you fuck up and say just the wrong thing about our mods and get your ass banned from this site, pussy. Trust me, schtzo.. we ALL know why you are too much of a giant gaping vagina to respond outside of screaming SSSssssock puppetSSSSs like cobra Commander and sidestepping uncomfortable facts.. like a thriving jewish presence in Iran.. You know... thriving enough to tell isreal to go suck a dick when they were promised thousands of shekels to live in israel.. Facts must really chaffe your little baby ass, eh bitch?

now.. one more time for fun..

SSSsssSSSSSSOOCK PUPPPETSSSSsssssss! COOOBRAAAAAAA!

:rofl:

lil rhodie sends me several messages a day to make sure i know he's ignoring me.
:thup:

if he gets banned, it won't be by me. i know good comedy when i see it. :lol:

hi, lil rhodie, thanks for not reading this!

well, I appriciate your slowness to draw your gun.. but, it would still be three shades of funny if the loudest woofer screaming for bans fucked up and got banned. I don't advocate banning him since his fuse will pither out on its own. For real.. all that sock puppet sluething must be one helluva USMB Bourne Identity-like thrill ride. I'd love to know just how many puppets he's fettered out.. I hear that he apprehended 5-10 last week alone!

ps, iran being persian or arab means nothing since they both share the same religious identity and, for the most part, culture. I don't see you drawing any lines between the various types of jewish ethnicity... but, hey.. whats good for the jewish goose is NOT good for the goyim gander, right?

WRONG, the thread is about Arab Nations NOT MUSLIM NATIONS!

The Christian population has dropped because even if they aren't being "expelled", their lives are such that they leave... that's what happens when people don't like being discriminated in their country... they leave. And after they leave, they don't stand on the border and throw bombs..... but I digress.

Yea, Jill! Indian wars up to the late 1800's sure do convey that people just pack up and move on without any form of resentful violence!

The shit you'll say just to polish the zionist turd is HILARIOUS. Please, retort. I have the IRA and South Africa just WAITING for you to wipe the mud off of your face after than gem of less than brilliance.

Scalping%20engraving.jpg

ps, iran being persian or arab means nothing since they both share the same religious identity and, for the most part, culture. I don't see you drawing any lines between the various types of jewish ethnicity... but, hey.. whats good for the jewish goose is NOT good for the goyim gander, right?

WRONG, the thread is about Arab Nations NOT MUSLIM NATIONS!

thats a helluva strawman, tex. I notice you skate right on by the plurality of jewish ethnities inorder to continue talking shit on muslims. Shocker, lemme tellya!

I suggest you read the above op ed from a jew who has more insight to iranian jews than your little internet Calvary has Scarlet As to throw at people.

rhodie sends me several messages a day to make sure i know he's ignoring me. !

I would ignore you you scumbag, except someone sadly saw fit to make your idiocy a mod, which cannot be put in an ignore list.

But then again, if you had any brains you would already know that. Fucking moron.

I don't care about whether Israel declares itself a Jewish state.

The issue is not whether you do, it is the fact that there are 22 arab muslim nations built on a platform of islam, with muslims being on a higher level, yet there is this one moron poster who keeps whining like a little sissy about how israel is a jewish state.

Who cares if Iraq wrote 99% of it? We foot 100% of the bill in treasure and American lives lost and maimed. Apparently, making a right wing, radical Islamic theocracy was worth it to you, but I fail to see the benefit.

Again, it is not whether i support it or not, that was not the point i was making...

The Muslims aren't just "expelling" them.

Uhhhh, yes they are, the muslims have been attacking them for years...

And this is Bush's fault all right. No way to wiggle out of that one. I can give you a hundred reasons why it's Bush's and the Republican's fault and you can't give me one why it isn't.

So you preferred saddam had been left in power, to murder many thousands more? I guess to you democratic liberals, only american lives are worth saving, right?

I don't care about whether Israel declares itself a Jewish state.

The issue is not whether you do, it is the fact that there are 22 arab muslim nations built on a platform of islam, with muslims being on a higher level, yet there is this one moron poster who keeps whining like a little sissy about how israel is a jewish state.

Again, it is not whether i support it or not, that was not the point i was making...

The Muslims aren't just "expelling" them.

Uhhhh, yes they are, the muslims have been attacking them for years...

And this is Bush's fault all right. No way to wiggle out of that one. I can give you a hundred reasons why it's Bush's and the Republican's fault and you can't give me one why it isn't.

So you preferred saddam had been left in power, to murder many thousands more? I guess to you democratic liberals, only american lives are worth saving, right?

I hate to break the news to you "Sparky", but Bush killed many, many more Iraqi's than Saddam ever did. Besides, they didn't ask to be "freed", especially not by President "you kill my cousin" Bush.

As far as the Christians being "expelled", it's way worse than that. They are being hunted down and exterminated. The couple of small communities left are digging trenches all the way around their towns to prevent car bombs.

They get none of the tens of billions of dollars in oil money that we currently holding for Iraq. They don't want to spend their money rebuilding the country we destroyed. And why should they when we are spending our money to rebuild it for them. Which is what would happen if we bombed Iran, only times four.

America hasn't come close to understanding the terrible mess Bush made in Iraq.

I can tell you one thing that going to happen for sure. It's still too close to the Bush's term for the "white" wing. But after another six months have passed and the Christian population in Iraq is further decimated, the "white" wing in this country will blame it on Obama. You could see it coming from a mile away. They will say, "See, he's a Muslim. He doesn't care about Iraqi Christians". When all the time, it was American Christians that screwed the Iraqi Christians but good.

The absolutely strangest part of the "white" wing is their "delusion" that they "freed" Iraqi people. Where is the thanks? Gee, thanks America. You leveled my country. Let us show you how much we appreciated what you have done. We'll send you video of our thanks,. We'll even toss you a few shoes. The Iraqi Christians can thank you separate. You won't believe what they have to say.

As far as the Christians being "expelled", it's way worse than that. They are being hunted down and exterminated. The couple of small communities left are digging trenches all the way around their towns to prevent car bombs.

Dude, you are out of hand. At what point do you think that the muslims are responsible for doing this? If a muslim kills a christian on mars, would that be Bush's fault too?

I remember this syrian journalist laughing about in the middle east, if a chef drops an egg in damascus, there is a jew in israel responsible for it...

This is like saying because Germany lost WW1, they simply just had no choice at all but to start killing jews... :cuckoo:

The arab muslims there are slaughtering the christians because they simply will not tolerate minorities existing in the middle east, there really isn't anything more complex to it than that...

I can tell you one thing that going to happen for sure. It's still too close to the Bush's term for the "white" wing. But after another six months have passed and the Christian population in Iraq is further decimated, the "white" wing in this country will blame it on Obama.

You really are going off the deep end, here... what on earth does white vs. black or any other color have to do with this issue?

Dude, you are out of hand. At what point do you think that the muslims are responsible for doing this? If a muslim kills a christian on mars, would that be Bush's fault too?

----The Christians lived there for two thousand years. Until we invaded, Dude, do a little research. Saddam didn't mess with the Christians. Many had good jobs in his regime. Where are the Christian complaints about Saddam? Oh, from other than US I mean.

The arab muslims there are slaughtering the christians because they simply will not tolerate minorities existing in the middle east, there really isn't anything more complex to it than that...

-----Yea, but not until we showed up. You know, this "Christian Nation". Otherwise, they wouldn't have been there TWO THOUSAND YEARS. That isn't obvious?

You really are going off the deep end, here... what on earth does white vs. black or any other color have to do with this issue?

-----It's the "white" wing that reduces EVERYTHING to color. Everything. No one would be calling Obama "Muslim" if he were 100% white. Or saying he isn't a citizen. You know that 40% of Republicans say Obama isn't a citizen. I bet at least half of those don't even know Hawaii is a state. You want to bet some virtual coin?

The Christians lived there for two thousand years. Until we invaded, Dude, do a little research. Saddam didn't mess with the Christians. Many had good jobs in his regime. Where are the Christian complaints about Saddam? Oh, from other than US I mean.

So you supported a tyrant providing an elitist position to a minority...yet you attack israel....hmmmm.....

Yea, but not until we showed up. You know, this "Christian Nation". Otherwise, they wouldn't have been there TWO THOUSAND YEARS. That isn't obvious?

The only thing protecting them was saddam, every other arab muslim nation with christians is persecuting and ethnically cleansing them, if not killing them outright. Amazing how far someone will go to defend saddam...

It's the "white" wing that reduces EVERYTHING to color. Everything. No one would be calling Obama "Muslim" if he were 100% white. Or saying he isn't a citizen. You know that 40% of Republicans say Obama isn't a citizen. I bet at least half of those don't even know Hawaii is a state. You want to bet some virtual coin?

I am a repub, and say he is...who cares? You must be the one colored person living in an all-white city or something, nobody i know gives a shit what color a person is...

The Christians lived there for two thousand years. Until we invaded, Dude, do a little research. Saddam didn't mess with the Christians. Many had good jobs in his regime. Where are the Christian complaints about Saddam? Oh, from other than US I mean.

So you supported a tyrant providing an elitist position to a minority...yet you attack israel....hmmmm.....

Yea, but not until we showed up. You know, this "Christian Nation". Otherwise, they wouldn't have been there TWO THOUSAND YEARS. That isn't obvious?

The only thing protecting them was saddam, every other arab muslim nation with christians is persecuting and ethnically cleansing them, if not killing them outright. Amazing how far someone will go to defend saddam...

It's the "white" wing that reduces EVERYTHING to color. Everything. No one would be calling Obama "Muslim" if he were 100% white. Or saying he isn't a citizen. You know that 40% of Republicans say Obama isn't a citizen. I bet at least half of those don't even know Hawaii is a state. You want to bet some virtual coin?

I am a repub, and say he is...who cares? You must be the one colored person living in an all-white city or something, nobody i know gives a shit what color a person is...

colored person?

you're the whole package, lil rhodie.
:clap2:

colored person? you're the whole package, lil rhodie.

Well, since i do not know if the poster is black, brown, asian, etc., only that they are not white - how should i have referred to them?

Especially someone whose entire existence is seen through the prism of the White Man is Evil?

colored person? you're the whole package, lil rhodie.

Well, since i do not know if the poster is black, brown, asian, etc., only that they are not white - how should i have referred to them?

Especially someone whose entire existence is seen through the prism of the White Man is Evil?

well, since color doesn't matter to you, i can't imagine why not knowing the poster's color would need to be addressed at all.

is it possible you're fibbing?
:eek:

well, since color doesn't matter to you, i can't imagine why not knowing the poster's color would need to be addressed at all. is it possible you're fibbing?

I don't quite follow you, are you reading his posts? To him, everything is driven by bad white people. That would lead one to believe that he isn't...

well, since color doesn't matter to you, i can't imagine why not knowing the poster's color would need to be addressed at all. is it possible you're fibbing?

I don't quite follow you, are you reading his posts? To him, everything is driven by bad white people. That would lead one to believe that he isn't...

no, i read your post.

"colored"? are you shitting me? colored?

no, i read your post.

I asked if you read HIS posts...

And please indicate what word/description would you substitute for mine...

i know what you asked, dipshit. i answered it. what part of *no* is confusing you?

since color doesn't matter to me, it wouldn't occur to me to even need an equivalent descriptor for "colored".

go figure

Forum List

Back