Worse Globalists or Islamists?

Who is worse Globalists or Islamists?

• Globalists

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Islamists

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Globalism doesn't have anything to do with the centuries old fight between Jews and Muslims.

Globalism is mostly Chosen...Rothschild, Soros, the media, Hollywood, Facebook ect.

American Protestants are usually awfully goofy when it comes to Jews.
Those arent Jews. Those are "those who claim to be but are not"

Yup..They are.

Jews are a loose ethnic, cultural & religious aspiration.

The Far-Right Fascists shut down Liberal media & Liberal smut, as well as shut down immigrants & outsourcing....they are the solution.
I don't know that imposing your values on others is a solution to anything. Nor does simply shutting down immigration. That does not address the underlying cause for the immigration, which is the point Marx was getting at.

You're for imposing your lousy Communist ideals upon everybody.

Communism won't help the Third-World..But it will hurt the 1st-World.
Not so. I only want to show the world where it has gone off the rails. You know it has because you started this thread. You even understand the cause is linked to free trade, neo-liberalism. I just pointed out that Marx called it first.

I have no intention of using government to impose moral values on people. You do.

Freedom is a cute idea...It is very weak when the opposition does everything in their power to push their agenda.

Either you fight back.. Or be a Republican who says do nothing it's their freedom.
The battle for freedom is one or lost in the organization of how we collectively produce and distribute the things necessary for our survival. We've already lost, which you recognize. But I see it doesn't mean so much to you anyway, which makes your way of thinking a clear and present danger to my freedom.

The Far-Right Fascists shut down Liberal media & Liberal smut, as well as shut down immigrants & outsourcing....they are the solution.
I don't know that imposing your values on others is a solution to anything. Nor does simply shutting down immigration. That does not address the underlying cause for the immigration, which is the point Marx was getting at.

You're for imposing your lousy Communist ideals upon everybody.

Communism won't help the Third-World..But it will hurt the 1st-World.
Not so. I only want to show the world where it has gone off the rails. You know it has because you started this thread. You even understand the cause is linked to free trade, neo-liberalism. I just pointed out that Marx called it first.

I have no intention of using government to impose moral values on people. You do.

Freedom is a cute idea...It is very weak when the opposition does everything in their power to push their agenda.

Either you fight back.. Or be a Republican who says do nothing it's their freedom.
The battle for freedom is one or lost in the organization of how we collectively produce and distribute the things necessary for our survival. We've already lost, which you recognize. But I see it doesn't mean so much to you anyway, which makes your way of thinking a clear and present danger to my freedom.

The Authoritarian Left can only be properly defeated by the Authoritarian Right.

Classical Liberalism AKA Republican core values are very weak & idealistic & are bound to lose the game to the Globalists who simply manipulate, silence & indoctrinate people into their wing, while Repubs do nothing.

I think it's obviously Globalists they seem to behind all of our issues including Islamic Refugees.
So you'd rather have a Jihad on your doorstep. I thought so.

They are at our door step because of Globalists too.
But you love Jihad. Got ti.

Where did I say such a thing?

You're clearly very desperate.
You said you prefer Jihad to Globalists.

Btw, you still paying for sex?

I think it's obviously Globalists they seem to behind all of our issues including Islamic Refugees.

Globalists cause all the problems that plague Western society, including Islamic refugees at your door step.

Globalists cause all the problems that plague Western society, including Islamic refugees at your door step.
So that's a yes.

If you hate it so much here, why don't you go to one of your favorite cat litter countries? Need help packing?

So that's a yes.

If you hate it so much here, why don't you go to one of your favorite cat litter countries? Need help packing?

So, you admit you're a Globalist?

So that's a yes.

So, you admit you're a Globalist?
I live in the country, but I get TV channels from all over the world. But I don't like foreign films. So I dunno, you tell me.

Forum List

Back