Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

You almost gotta laugh. Barry thinks he is riding on a Bin Ladin wave so he decided to intimidate the Israel Prime Minister with a story released the day before his visit to Washington. Barry couldn't intimidate the leader of a country smaller than California and Netanyahu made a fool out of him right in front of him. Did you get a look at Obama's face while Netanyahu was talking? It was priceless.

That is EXACTLY what this was. Barry was so fucking full of himself after all the cheering following Bin Laden's demise that his ego told him he could do or say anything and be praised. He was wrong.

I guess the world will wait to see if Israel really wants peace or just the land and water.

Why do "we" have to do anything? Its their country, and they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else telling them what their borders should be.

Totally agree with the Hawk here. No country should be able to tell another what their borders should be. That's what I tell all my Mexican friends when they're in doubt about whether to go across the frontier - I tell 'em, "Listen, it's nobody's business but the Mexicans where Mexico's borders are! If you say they're in Utah, well you go and show 'em they're in Utah."

Cuz really, who's gonna say anything about it?

The Mid East quartet, the EU, the UN, etc. all support a two state solution within the pre 1967 borders.

It’s not about what Israel wants. We know they want to maintain the status quo that allows them to unilaterally take land, water and freedom from the occupied populous without repercussions.

Guess what, it’s time for repercussions.

I guess the world will wait to see if Israel really wants peace or just the land and water.

Why do "we" have to do anything? Its their country, and they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else telling them what their borders should be.

Totally agree with the Hawk here. No country should be able to tell another what their borders should be. That's what I tell all my Mexican friends when they're in doubt about whether to go across the frontier - I tell 'em, "Listen, it's nobody's business but the Mexicans where Mexico's borders are! If you say they're in Utah, well you go and show 'em they're in Utah."

For the same reason we had to tell Saddam that his borders didn't include Kuwait.

The Mid East quartet, the EU, the UN, etc. all support a two state solution within the pre 1967 borders.

It’s not about what Israel wants. We know they want to maintain the status quo that allows them to unilaterally take land, water and freedom from the occupied populous without repercussions.

Correct, so let the Palestinians try to take the land by force, see how that works out for them.

Even if Israel never existed, Palestinians would still be a very violent people

Correct, so let the Palestinians try to take the land by force, see how that works out for them.

How about sanctions?

Why do you so quickly resort to violence?

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

Big deal!! This is what all of you right wing nuts are so excited about??? You people are really desperate to find anything and everything that you can to discredit President Obama and make him look bad. But that's what the GOP is doing, right??? They can't find a decent candidate to run against him, so they they think that these constant bashings will work. Well, it won't. He will win a second term, so get used to the idea.

I can always tell if the message is getting across in a topic by all the unrelated, unsolicited, and off topic comments that leftist spew to comfort themselves in light of politically damning material of their dear leader.

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

Big deal!! This is what all of you right wing nuts are so excited about??? You people are really desperate to find anything and everything that you can to discredit President Obama and make him look bad. But that's what the GOP is doing, right??? They can't find a decent candidate to run against him, so they they think that these constant bashings will work. Well, it won't. He will win a second term, so get used to the idea.

I can always tell if the message is getting across in a topic by all the unrelated, unsolicited, and off topic comments that leftist spew to comfort themselves in light of politically damning material of their dear leader.

How is it "damning" for two leaders to disagree and to whom is it "damning"?

How about sanctions?

Yeah, the so called "palestinians" (Jordanian squatters) should be slapped with every sanction available until they just give up and leave....It's not their land. Never has been their land......There is no such thing as Palestine, nor will there ever be.......Fuck 'em!

WAIT!!! Don't Respond!!! I just realized how silly I was being!

I KNOW WHO'S GONNA SAY SOMETHING... The people who live there!! Americans!! Oh man, that's right!! Mexicans illegally cross and settle across the border, and many Americans hate that and feel it is their right to go 'round huntin' 'em Mexicans. And they want their government to round them up and send 'em all back across the border, too!! And they *gasp* vote in people who claim they will get rid of the illegal settlers in their country!!!

Whooa man, what a mindfuck! Americans also don't like when foreigners come in and settle their place illegally! It's not just Palestinians! And they ALSO get violent!! AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN BEING MILITARILY OCCUPIED AND HUMILIATED BY MEXICO to get violent over it!! But I wonder, would Americans throw rockets, if Mexico came in to take over the US because "it used to be part of Mexico"? Not sure if they'd only be throwing rockets, but hey... OF course that's never going to happen, because Mexico is weak and dirt poor.

So what's the moral of the story? The moral of the story is that Might makes right. Israel can illegally settle the West Bank and Gaza because they can, but Mexico can't settle the South West because it can't!. The strong do what they can, the weak do as they must. And that kind of world works perfectly for Americans and Israelis.

Well, I'm throw in the towel. Murder every last one of those dirty Palestinian savages, because you can!

Last edited:

How is it "damning" for two leaders to disagree and to whom is it "damning"?
C'mon Nic, your boy made an ass of himself on the worlds stage......Netanyahu schooled him........Looked him in the eye, and basically told him, SCREW YOU!.....Now, let me give you a lil' history lesson, SON!

Obama has to go.....He's an embarrassment on so many levels.

How about sanctions?

Sure, I'd be okay with the Palestinians trying to sanction Israel :rofl:

WAIT!!! Don't Respond!!! I just realized how silly I was being!

I KNOW WHO'S GONNA SAY SOMETHING... The people who live there!! Americans!! Oh man, that's right!! Mexicans illegally cross and settle across the border, and many Americans hate that and feel it is their right to go 'round huntin' 'em Mexicans. And they want their government to round them up and send 'em all back across the border, too!! And they *gasp* vote in people who claim they will get rid of the illegal settlers in their country!!!

Whooa man, what a mindfuck! Americans also don't like when foreigners come in and settle their place illegally! It's not just Palestinians! And they ALSO get violent!! AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN BEING MILITARILY OCCUPIED AND HUMILIATED BY MEXICO to get violent over it!! But I wonder, would Americans throw rockets, if Mexico came in to take over the US because "it used to be part of Mexico"? Not sure if they'd only be throwing rockets, but hey... OF course that's never going to happen, because Mexico is weak and dirt poor.

So what's the moral of the story? The moral of the story is that Might makes right. Israel can illegally settle the West Bank and Gaza because they can, but Mexico can't settle the South West because it can't!. The strong do what they can, the weak do as they must. And that kind of world works perfectly for Americans and Israelis.

Well, I'm throw in the towel. Murder every last one of those dirty Palestinian savages, because you can!
WTF are you babbling about?

And why are you talking to yourself?

:cuckoo:

"Its not about what Israel wants"??

Unless anyone is willing to fight for the land, its a moot point to tell anyone what the borders should be. Every time the arabs fought against the Israelis for land, they got their asses kicked. Guess what, that means Israel keeps what they fought for. Its just the way the world has always worked.

So if you feel "its time for reprecussions", why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go force Israel to give it up.

How about sanctions?

Yeah, the so called "palestinians" (Jordanian squatters) should be slapped with every sanction available until they just give up and leave....It's not their land. Never has been their land......There is no such thing as Palestine, nor will there ever be.......Fuck 'em!

International law states it differently than your “opinion”.

Unless anyone is willing to fight for the land, its a moot point to tell anyone what the borders should be. Every time the arabs fought against the Israelis for land, they got their asses kicked. Guess what, that means Israel keeps what they fought for. Its just the way the world has always worked.

So if you feel "its time for reprecussions", why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go force Israel to give it up.

Here's what I don't get.

For 8 years all we heard was "who does that cowboy BOOSH think he is trying to tell the world how they should behave?" But now suddenly it's cool that Obama is doing it?

So let me get this straight. It's not okay to tell the Muslims how they should behave, but it's perfectly okay to tell them fucking Jews what they should do?

Fucking hypocrites.

It's time to hold Israel to account for their unilateral oppression of an occupied populous

How about sanctions?

International law states it differently than your “opinion”.

then you should have absolutely no problem citing this international law.

Forum List

Back