🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YAY! Democrat President sending in some TROOPS!

If a lolberal Democrat President is doing it, the left will remain largely silent.

But if the President happened to be a Republican at this moment, the left would be hopping mad and HOWLING.

I hope their orders to "train the moderate Syrian opposition" is code for "kill every fucking Muslim you can".

Didn't the piece of shit say "NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND?"

obama_0.jpg

obama_0.jpg
No boots on the ground, and that these special forces are going to Syria, but not on a "combat mission". I guess they are leaving their guns at home.

obama_0.jpg
No boots on the ground, and that these special forces are going to Syria, but not on a "combat mission". I guess they are leaving their guns at home.

How stupid does the left think we are....apparently they don't care or the ANTI-WAR LEFT should be out there picketing the White House....but here again, we all know it wasn't the war they protested, it was the Republican party...they had/have NO FEELINGS for our military!

My inclination is to believe he just had these men murdered by the Russians in one of their many UNTARGETED attacks on our supposed "FRIENDS" in the North of Syria, and will use that as an excuse to stay in office and hold off elections..... Seems he has enough support to do anything he wants, with "BITCH MITCH" and his newest pal,
ryan%2Brino.jpg

leading the surrender forces of the House Repubics!

Forum List

Back