Yes..Han Solo shot first...Chewbaca has the original script...

I thought Star Wars was dead to you because a girl and a black guy talked too much

You are confusing me with a democrat...no, I am an American Conservative....we aren't the racists or the sexists...that would be the democrats...you know..the political party made up of the racists of all colors......every core group of which is openly, and proudly racist and leftist.....and whose lead Presidential Candidate helped her husband silence the women he raped and sexually assaulted.....

No, you're just another silly republican who is too embarrassed to admit it.

I vote republican twit....I am a proud American Conservative.........you on the other hand probably vote for the party that owned slaves, fought to keep slaves, fought to keep blacks from voting and used rape, murder and the law to keep them from voting....and now all you racists have come together to use the democrat party today to push for a big government to keep pushing your policies that are always based on the color of peoples skin....not the content of their character...because the leaders in your party have no character.......and the husband of the current leader is a rapist and sexual predator....

More than 100 years ago, both parties owned slaves. If any of those people are still running, I won't vote for them.

And in the 1960s the democrats used their terrorist arm...the kkk, and the governments of the south to keep blacks from voting......and only became less openly racist after the Republicans had passed all the important civil rights legislation and since the democrats could no longer keep blacks from voting..they simply switched tactics....and later their goals.....instead of enslaving just blacks..the left wing democrats realized they could enslave everyone.....

If any of those Democrats from the middle of last century are still running, I won't vote for them. Feel better now?

I vote republican twit....I am a proud American Conservative.........you on the other hand probably vote for the party that owned slaves, fought to keep slaves, fought to keep blacks from voting and used rape, murder and the law to keep them from voting....and now all you racists have come together to use the democrat party today to push for a big government to keep pushing your policies that are always based on the color of peoples skin....not the content of their character...because the leaders in your party have no character.......and the husband of the current leader is a rapist and sexual predator....

More than 100 years ago, both parties owned slaves. If any of those people are still running, I won't vote for them.

You realize the Republican party was created as an abolitionist party...right?

What does that have to do with the present day?

Just answering your point.......you brought up 100 years ago..inaccurately of course....but you brought it up.....

You brought up slavery. Not me. I'm pretty sure that was at least 100 years ago.

You are confusing me with a democrat...no, I am an American Conservative....we aren't the racists or the sexists...that would be the democrats...you know..the political party made up of the racists of all colors......every core group of which is openly, and proudly racist and leftist.....and whose lead Presidential Candidate helped her husband silence the women he raped and sexually assaulted.....

And in the 1960s the democrats used their terrorist arm...the kkk, and the governments of the south to keep blacks from voting......and only became less openly racist after the Republicans had passed all the important civil rights legislation and since the democrats could no longer keep blacks from voting..they simply switched tactics....and later their goals.....instead of enslaving just blacks..the left wing democrats realized they could enslave everyone.....

If any of those Democrats from the middle of last century are still running, I won't vote for them. Feel better now?

Did you vote for obama...if you did then you voted for the same racist...just a different color......are you voting for the wife of the last democrat racist who was President....and he is also a rapist and sexual predator...did you vote for him or will you vote for her, the one who helped him cover up his sexual assaults...?

Just answering your point.......you brought up 100 years ago..inaccurately of course....but you brought it up.....

You brought up slavery. Not me. I'm pretty sure that was at least 100 years ago.

Actually, TheOldSchool attacked me by implying I am a racist.....which is the typical tactic of a lefty who has no argument and in fact more than likely voted for our current President...an actual racist who sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years.....

So theoldschool, an actual racist, has to smear innocent people because the truth, facts and reality never support his side of the debate...leaving him with nothing to debate with except the old race card...

Did you vote for obama...if you did then you voted for the same racist...just a different color......are you voting for the wife of the last democrat racist who was President....and he is also a rapist and sexual predator...did you vote for him or will you vote for her, the one who helped him cover up his sexual assaults...?

You need to ask hannity for something new to whine about when you have nothing more to add. The same crap every time is boring.

Actually, TheOldSchool attacked me by implying I am a racist.....which is the typical tactic of a lefty who has no argument and in fact more than likely voted for our current President...an actual racist who sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years.....

So theoldschool, an actual racist, has to smear innocent people because the truth, facts and reality never support his side of the debate...leaving him with nothing to debate with except the old race card...

If you don't like being called a racist, then quit posting your racist crap.

Tryin to confront a lefty with the truth, the facts and reality is hard.....even when most of the world has actually seen it with their own eyes....

George Lucas....the jerk....didn't like the fact that he had Han Solo kill Greedo in an act of self defense....by shooting Greedo first....and not having him wait to be a victim....typical gun grabber, he went back and changed the scene so that Han fired second.....and then told us, his fans...that we were all wrong.....

We knew the truth...but it was annoying that Lucas denied reality and then changed his film to fit his reality......something all lefties wish they could do for every aspect of life they disagree with....

Well...he can no longer deny reality....Chewbaca has released the original scripts which he kept over these years.....

Han shot first...grow up George..........striking first in self defense is not murder...get over it.

Chewbacca Actor Confirms Han Shot First In Original Star Wars Script

Not only that but during production Lucas showed the studio execs a pre-effects version where the lasers on ships were shooting arrows drawn in by artists to at least give an idea where the shots were going, and with no sound. The studio execs thought the movie sucked.

Lucas thought the movie would be a flop as well, he stopped by the set of Close Encounters which was also in production and asked Spielberg if he wanted to swap 2.5% profit on each movie. Spielberg agreed and is still getting money from this.

So it just goes to show, when you have the chance to shoot someone with a laser blaster rather than an arrow you can make millions by choosing an evil guy with a son that kisses his sister over a Lacombe who is the highest US authority even though he's French.

Oh this IS fun!

Forum List

Back