Yes. There is no better place to spend US tax dollars than drag shows in Ecuador.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Biden Admin defends this:

Upon careful reflection I have come realize that the Administration is not just right, but obviously right.

What better use of any of the tax money the government confiscates from the American people could possibly top paying for drag shows in foreign lands?

I’m so proud of our Administration, I could just explode. (Or maybe it is something I ate.)

Last edited:
What kind of perverted freak show stole the election?.... and why is the rest of DC doing nothing to stop this?...

I dunno. They could have been a little less cheap. Why not give the Ecuadorian drag show troupe $200,000.00?
$20,000 goes a long way in Ecuador.
20K puts a drag queen in every school there.
$200,000 puts a drag queen in as prime minister

Cloward & Piven would approve of the way DC gives away our fake fiat money around the world.

America for decades was all about exporting Democracy to other countries around the world.
But that all changed when the democracy hating Marxist loving Globalists infiltrated and took control of the U.S. government, and started promoting the LBGTQ+ agenda to every country.

Upon careful reflection I have come realize that the Administration is not just right, but obviously right.

What better use of any of the tax money the government confiscates from the American people could possibly top paying for drag shows in foreign lands?

I’m so proud of our Administration, I could just explode. (Or maybe it is something I ate.)
Exporting culture is what we do.

America for decades was all about exporting Democracy to other countries around the world.
But that all changed when the democracy hating Marxist loving Globalists infiltrated and took control of the U.S. government, and started promoting the LBGTQ+ agenda to every country.
Hey, at least it gets them out of the country.

• Banned
$20,000 goes a long way in Ecuador.
20K puts a drag queen in every school there.
$200,000 puts a drag queen in as prime minister
Ok. So why are we being so cheap. Let’s give them $2 million and they can create a Ministry of Drag.

Last edited:

Can you imagine how the Ecuadorians are laughing at what idiot our country is for giving them money for this silly shit?

My god the Potatohead administration is full of morons.

Can you imagine how the Ecuadorians are laughing at what idiot our country is for giving them money for this silly shit?

My god the Potatohead administration is full of morons.
It’s scary and sad. And it isn’t even the tip of the top of the iceberg. The misspending by this Administration is outrageous.

In candor, the Republicans have been damn guilty, too, of misspending. But who the fuck (other than this misbegotten Administration) would permit this absurd spending for drag shows in another nation?

State Department says 'the program’s goal is to promote tolerance'​

I see. What next, 'tolerance' of pedophiles, too? Diversity and tolerance, right? How about tolerance for rapists and the guys who broke in and robbed your house!

TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE

Tolerance of freaks, gays, weirdos, homosexuals, perverts, cross-dressers, pedophiles, trans-women, school loan defaulters, and even criminals! Even tolerance for illegal migrant invaders!

Tolerance of everything and anything EXCEPT tolerance of anything Trump, MAGA, conservative, constitutional law, fetuses, whites, heterosexuals, the religious, gun owners, or anything normal promoting, protecting or upholding individual rights and autonomy!

It’s scary and sad. And it isn’t even the tip of the top of the iceberg. The misspending by this Administration is outrageous.

In candor, the Republicans have been damn guilty, too, of misspending. But who the fuck (other than this misbegotten Administration) would permit this absurd spending for drag shows in another nation?
There is really only one party and it is the Party of Big Government. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch and the Republicans are the more moderate faction. Both branches fuck the American people, even the welfare queens that think they are getting free stuff.

Forum List

Back