Yet another "hypocrisy" alert......

Google and Facebook has always been able to do it. They are big Democrat donors. Trump just letting other companies do the same. Leveling the playing field. I do give you credit for trying to spread bullshit though. You weren't worried about it when Obama let Google and Facebook do it, after their campaign donations.

• Banned
Google and Facebook has always been able to do it. They are big Democrat donors. Trump just letting other companies do the same. Leveling the playing field. I do give you credit for trying to spread bullshit though. You weren't worried about it when Obama let Google and Facebook do it, after their campaign donations.

Is Google and Facebook YOUR internet provider???

Is Google and Facebook YOUR internet provider???
I use Google yes.

You'll hear the remaining Trump supporters on here (and elsewhere) that the outing of private citizens' names in the uncovering of the Trump-Russian oligarchs collusion, to be among the worst of sins and an intrusion on citizens' right to privacy.....

However, contemplate (and compare) this "cute" tidbit........

Trump likely to sign bill allowing ISPs to sell your browsing data | New

/---- nat4900 pictured here right after his USMB session
IMG_3874.JPG

• Banned
Well, right wingers, besides putting your heads up your asses, you also have this interesting position for your half brains......have some more orange kool-aid ??

upload_2017-4-5_11-46-12.png

• Banned
I use Google yes.

Good for you......You should have been bitching a while back. However, now that ALL internet providers can sell common Americans' private info. I'm calling out the orange fuck up and the easily bought congress for this intrusion.

The question on the O/P was simply this: How can hypocritical right wingers "bitch and moan" over wanna-be American traitors having their privacy violated, and for some donations from their handlers, allow these handlers info. on the rest of us who have our own privacy violated just for using the internet???

Answer THAT question and you'll be one of the "smarter" right wingers on this forum.

Well, right wingers, besides putting your heads up your asses, you also have this interesting position for your half brains......have some more orange kool-aid ??

.View attachment 120392
This is liberal logic.View attachment 120396
Like I said in the beginning of this lying thread. He just let the others do the same as Facebook and Google. Nothing to see here.

Don't you DARE using memes to attack "liberal logic" when you have these morons among your ilk...LOL

Keep-Your-Government-Hands-Off-My-Medicare.png

.View attachment 120392
Like I said in the beginning of this lying thread. He just let the others do the same as Facebook and Google. Nothing to see here.

BTW, moron.........NO ONE is really calling "guns" evil........It is your fucked up ilk that uses bullets to place in those guns to kill humans who ARE evil.

But, keep thumping that Bible and kill first graders with those guns.

17191317_843090452495567_2565037681665937729_n.jpg

.View attachment 120392

Don't you DARE using memes to attack "liberal logic" when you have these morons among your ilk...LOL

Keep-Your-Government-Hands-Off-My-Medicare.png
That's a Soros plant.

.View attachment 120392

BTW, moron.........NO ONE is really calling "guns" evil........It is your fucked up ilk that uses bullets to place in those guns to kill humans who ARE evil.

But, keep thumping that Bible and kill first graders with those guns.
Lol, if there is a shooting liberals talk about guns is the problem.

Ban bullets, moron, and none of us would have a problem with guns used as clubs. Are you an apologist for Lanza at Sandy Hook?
Trump signed an EO to allow ANYONE with mental health problems to ALSO buy any weapon their little, wicked heart desires.....Fuck you and your sick ilk.

Ban bullets, moron, and none of us would have a problem with guns used as clubs. Are you an apologist for Lanza at Sandy Hook?
Trump signed an EO to allow ANYONE with mental health problems to ALSO buy any weapon their little, wicked heart desires.....Fuck you and your sick ilk.
No Obama slipped into the Bill if you couldn't balance a check book you can't own a gun.

Not ONE of the fucked up right wingers addressed the O/P........

This is the level of stupidity of Trump's ass lickers.....LOL

You're a liar, he sign on such EO.

Forum List

Back