Yet another white supremacies beats an Asia woman with 150 blows and nearly murders her!

Does it seem like the Crazy Democrat Cultists are demonizing White people?
Does is seem like Progressive hate is all over social media and the news media?

"Progressive hate"? I mean, the KKK kind of invented the whole hatred towards anyone not Christian and white..... are you trying to say there's no hate on the right? Or just that it's kind of inconvenient?

The KKK was as conservative as they come.

The reality is that one tactic some people have is to try and blame the other side for their own side's failings. That's not to say there isn't violence on the left either, but they are definitely trying the "it's on the left, not the right" kind of nonsense.

Is that why a white man went on a murder spree and killed 6 Asian women in ONE night.
5 Asian 1 white… fyi.

That was a henious crime… but still doesn’t take away that the vast majority of violent crimes committed against Asians is by blacks
The is rich coming from a black supremacist like yourself… white supremacy is at an all time low! They can’t even get 5 members to join a rally. If a white person (much less a white supremacist) make a controversial comment in public on race they get cancelled.

Yet Black Supremacist is mainstream and the biggest cause of disorder and division in this country.

The KKK was as conservative as they come.

Suuuure they were...

1647615724342.png

What part's not true? That negroes are a degenerate species? They are. They act like monkeys.

I draw a distinction between negroes and blacks. Blacks are wonderful people. I'm proud to call many of them my friend.

And then there are negroes and colored; those who are, generally speaking, a drain on a good society, and they should be dealt with accordingly...
What's your term for the white degenerate species? Or, do you only have one for the black kind?

Get an education Dumbass… the KKK was originally started to take down the “radical” Republicans, they pushed gun control, bigger government, didn’t want equal rights, and were all Democrats!
Here you go simpleton, maybe your dumbass can get educated.

Who defends those Democrats today? Republicans, who has the mindset of those Democrats today? Republicans.

"Progressive hate"? I mean, the KKK kind of invented the whole hatred towards anyone not Christian and white..... are you trying to say there's no hate on the right? Or just that it's kind of inconvenient?
Who do the right hate?

5 Asian 1 white… fyi.

That was a henious crime… but still doesn’t take away that the vast majority of violent crimes committed against Asians is by blacks

The is rich coming from a black supremacist like yourself… white supremacy is at an all time low! They can’t even get 5 members to join a rally. If a white person (much less a white supremacist) make a controversial comment in public on race they get cancelled.

Yet Black Supremacist is mainstream and the biggest cause of disorder and division in this country.
Give me that data that shows most crimes against Asians come from black folks.

Forum List

Back