You could be living in Africa washing yourself in potholes in the road

Did anything specific bring on this butthurt racist tirade?

Can we help you get over it in any way?
Wasn't the persons video wonderful? Are you thankful for whites now?

I will be at your home when you make the schedule to pick up what you have.
Okay, you sad sac-o-shite

d jr fredo dumb.jpg

How about this for your own good? If you hate whites so much, well be thankful your days are not spent looking for potholes with water in them.

Actually it could be worse. Natives would bath in cow urine and roll in the dirt for bug protection.

Blacks are blind from the hatred they have for whites to appreciate what they have in America.

Blacks are blind from the hatred they have for whites to appreciate what they have in America.
(1) Actually, they really, really, really know how lucky they are to be in this country.

(2) A few of them criticize this country because it's cool to do so.

(3) And some make a nice living by criticizing this country. They have never had a real job.

Closest I have been there was when I was in Amsterdam.

I love amsterdam and the Dutch. We used to go every year and stay in a family home near the park. They had bicycles for us to ride and a big cherry tree in the backyard.

I love amsterdam and the Dutch. We used to go every year and stay in a family home near the park. They had bicycles for us to ride and a big cherry tree in the backyard.
I was there one week and it was so cold, I was told it was record cold. The canals were frozen and birds walked on the ice. I should have gone when the weather was good.

Forum List

Back