You think Donald (Mafia Don) Trump is freaking out now? Isn't it obvious what's gonna happen next?

iu

Did you see trumps latest tweet? Saying that people go in and vote then they go to their car put on a disguise and come back and vote again? Only total t@rds can believe such nonsense.
Are USMB Republicans finally going to admit their leader is a liar?

Did you see trumps latest tweet? Saying that people go in and vote then they go to their car put on a disguise and come back and vote again? Only total t@rds can believe such nonsense.

rDerp at werk.

iu

rDerp at werk.

iu
Trump puts out an easily proven lie and you attack me? At least I’m a veteran.

Poor Trump minions.

Such sad and pathetic people.

rDerp at werk.

iu
Trump puts out an easily proven lie and you attacked me? At least I’m a veteran.

Poor Trump minions.

and easily proven? Bro, do you even America?

rDerp at werk.

iu
Trump puts out an easily proven lie and you attacked me? At least I’m a veteran.

Poor Trump minions.

Trump's lies are easily proven.

Look at the new ones just today.

People voting went to their car, put on a different disguise and went and voted again.

And then did the same thing again and again.

It's so stupid, who needs to prove it's stupid. Because it is stupid.

Then Trump said Mueller and his people were screaming at and threatening people. Only everyone interviewed by them said they were gracious, kind and quiet.

Trump said Obama hired Mueller, only we know for a fact he was hired by George Bush.

And Trumpsters are eating this sh!t up. Totally believing the nonsense.

WETSU SIR!

rDerp at werk.

iu

Poor Trump minions.

People voting went to their car, put on a different disguise and went and voted again.

Then Trump said Mueller and his people were screaming at and threatening people. Only everyone interviewed by them said they were gracious, kind and quiet.

Trump said Obama hired Mueller, only we know for a fact he was hired by George Bush.

WETSU SIR!

Trump don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

rDerp at werk.

iu

Poor Trump minions.

WETSU SIR!

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you upside your head, fruitcake.

rDerp at werk.

iu

Poor Trump minions.

WETSU SIR!

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you upside your head, fruitcake.

Are you sure you aren't my ex-mother-in-law? You sound just like her.

Wanna bet Whitaker has been leaking info to Trump from the Mueller investigation?

That's why Trump is acting crazy.

He knows what's coming.

It's not the Democrats.

It's Mafia Don's own past which is catching up to him.

He is going to get it from at least three directions at once.

1. New York - doesn't fall under federal jurisdiction. He has his criminal organization, the "Trump Foundation" that's not been allowed to dissolve. Because it's under criminal investigation. Multiple Lawsuits. Who knows what else?

2. The Mueller investigation - final report being written, 'nuff said.

3. The Democrats have subpoena power. It's not that anyone has to go look for anything. Just off the top of my head you have.
...... a. Ethics violations - so many I don't even need to keep track.
...... b. Emoluments Clause - constitutional mandate
...... c. Trump Cabinet Ethics violations - Shake a cabinet member and out falls a violation.
...... d. His kids
...... e, And so many possibilities from campaign violations to lying to both the FBI and Congress

See what I mean? We are about to watch an extreme, extreme narcissist go completely bonkers, the scientific term is having a "meltdown".

Dr5IXiMX0AAZNWv.jpg

Trump is going to be isolated in a way he never has been before in his life.

No what your dealing with is an understatement un logial person..

Forum List

Back