Young girls dig the Weiner

Gold diggers pretty much.. It said young girls who were looking for Sugah da da's

This is going to be a very interesting primary election for NYC? Two perverts running for the same office. Will the girls put a heterosexual male above a lesbian? What a choice.

Ya don't say?!

Attachments

• $TweezerWein.jpg
    $TweezerWein.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 75
No Weiner is too dangerous for Mayor of New Yawk! Vote Danger.. WEINER DANGER

Attachments

• $xcarlos-danger_png_pagespeed_ic_VHQYc4BXsg.jpg
    $xcarlos-danger_png_pagespeed_ic_VHQYc4BXsg.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 108
Poll: 78 Percent of Young Women Approve of Weiner - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

This was a poll off of ONE dating site.. all this did was give Weinermatic his next target.. I wonder what alias he will use next time?

Sugar daddy dating website SeekingArrangement.com found that 78 percent of female clients aged 18-26 approve of Weiner.

The headline should read, "78 Percent of Young Whores Looking for a Sugar Daddy Hook Up Approve of Weiner."

I'm not going to start a new thread on this, so I hope LGS will forgive me for puttin it here. Besides, I think she was just being a bit of a shit. :)

It DOES pertain to New Yawk and it DOES show how different New Yawkers are from the rest of America and it DOES give me a chance to say how much I care about New Yawk

28.1N005.911photo1--300x400.jpg

U.S.EH? This iconic Ground Zero image was seen as too
“vehemently” American by some 9/11 Museum staffers.

Fight at WTC Memorial over iconic flag-raising photo being overly patriotic - NYPOST.com

Michael Shulan, the museum’s creative director, was among staffers who considered the Tom Franklin photograph too kitschy and “rah-rah America,” according to “Battle for Ground Zero” (St. Martin’s Press) by Elizabeth Greenspan, out next month.

“I really believe that the way America will look best, the way we can really do best, is to not be Americans so vigilantly and so vehemently,” Shulan said.

How much did we pay the Indians for New Yawk?

We got ripped

I'm not going to start a new thread on this, so I hope LGS will forgive me for puttin it here. Besides, I think she was just being a bit of a shit. :)

It DOES pertain to New Yawk and it DOES show how different New Yawkers are from the rest of America and it DOES give me a chance to say how much I care about New Yawk

28.1N005.911photo1--300x400.jpg

U.S.EH? This iconic Ground Zero image was seen as too
“vehemently” American by some 9/11 Museum staffers.

Fight at WTC Memorial over iconic flag-raising photo being overly patriotic - NYPOST.com

Michael Shulan, the museum’s creative director, was among staffers who considered the Tom Franklin photograph too kitschy and “rah-rah America,” according to “Battle for Ground Zero” (St. Martin’s Press) by Elizabeth Greenspan, out next month.

“I really believe that the way America will look best, the way we can really do best, is to not be Americans so vigilantly and so vehemently,” Shulan said.

How much did we pay the Indians for New Yawk?

We got ripped

I don't mind at all .. :)

Forum List

Back