Your credentials

Jun 23, 2011
–noun
1. Usually, credentials. evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form: Only those with the proper credentials are admitted.
2. anything that provides the basis for confidence, belief, credit, etc.

What are they? IE: what makes what you post here credible? (reliable source)

–noun
1. Usually, credentials. evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form: Only those with the proper credentials are admitted.

Even though we have never met, I am a nice guy. Would a nice guy ever lie to you?

–noun

Even though we have never met, I am a nice guy. Would a nice guy ever lie to you?

Well um yeah.. lol My SO is probably the nicest guy ever; although he told me some real duzies while we dated.

Reminds me of this from Beetlejuice...

Adam: What are your qualifications?
Betelgeuse: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

–noun

Well um yeah.. lol My SO is probably the nicest guy ever; although he told me some real duzies while we dated.

Reminds me of this from Beetlejuice...

Adam: What are your qualifications?
Betelgeuse: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

Betelgeuse was telling the truth. But he would also lie. Nice guys never lie.

Last edited:
–noun

"Ah-Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?"

my integrity
my humility
my social grace
my impeccable manners

and my Ph.D.

pretty huge dick

my integrity
my humility
my social grace
my impeccable manners

and my Ph.D.

pretty huge dick

Ph.D stands for, " Piled Higher and Deeper" which means you are qualified to pile Bull shit higher and deeper than everyone else. Therefore I bow to your BS slinging ability. :lol:

Forum List

Back