Your Leftist Gestapo Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrat Congresswoman Kathy Castor recently sent a letter to Google CEO Sundar Pichai:

upload_2020-2-1_19-16-54.jpeg

Let’s translate her sentiments into plain English:

Hey Sundar,

I need a favor. I’m tired of anyone disagreeing with my religious climate views so want to shut them up. Unfortunately there’s this stupid thing called the 2nd Amendment that blocks me from passing a law to do it but this doesn’t affect you. So pretty please, would you mind doing this gal, your new CFF (Climate Friend Forever), a big favor and excluding on your platforms anyone I disagree with?

Thanks, hon,

Kat

‘Totalitarian’: House climate chair slammed for urging Google to squelch ‘climate misinformation’

Google is hiding pro-Trump and anti-democrat links.
I need to use duckduckgo to find my old links.

Any more good search engines I should know?

Democrat Congresswoman Kathy Castor recently sent a letter to Google CEO Sundar Pichai:

View attachment 303996

Let’s translate her sentiments into plain English:

Hey Sundar,

I need a favor. I’m tired of anyone disagreeing with my religious climate views so want to shut them up. Unfortunately there’s this stupid thing called the 2nd Amendment that blocks me from passing a law to do it but this doesn’t affect you. So pretty please, would you mind doing this gal, your new CFF (Climate Friend Forever), a big favor and excluding on your platforms anyone I disagree with?

Thanks, hon,

Kat

‘Totalitarian’: House climate chair slammed for urging Google to squelch ‘climate misinformation’

I keep telling you guys that the Democrats are Nazis. I have had threads that say Democrats are Nazis shuffled off to the Rubber Room section. But just look at this shit man: You don't agree with me than you get removed.

It does not get any more Nazi than that!!

Forum List

Back