Zoolinsky will save Ukraine!

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Right here
While it is true that the BRICS nations are soaring day by day we must pause to thank God for Biden. His initiative constitutes an historic victory in Ukraine! “These people like to smell their own farts.”

She goes totally astray with her first two statements .
Just plain silly even by opposition standards .

That is , the assumptions that Uncle Pooty is trying to rule the world and that this conflict started Feb 24 , 2022 .
Deceit and lies .

The Mad Midget has no plan worth more than a few seconds to scan .
It is complete unrealism and barely worth comment .

I suggest Uncle Pooty pretends to listen and consider as a means to prolonging matters until he has moved west as far as he wants , and after Midget is removed and ex-Ukraine is obliged to accept unconditional terms .

Last edited:
She goes totally astray with her first two statements .
Just plain silly even by opposition standards .

That is , the assumptions that Uncle Pooty is trying to rule the world and that this conflict started Feb 24 , 2022 .
Deceit and lies .
Completely.
I suggest Uncle Pooty pretends to listen .... until he has moved west as far as he wants .
Yes, it has come to that. It will have to be the last move. It's not what Putin wanted but what else can he do? And let NATO be damned to realize that its been dupped by Washington. Reality will eventually sink in, BRICS will expand, and we'll probably see Europe dropping out of NATO ...... first one .... then another ..... and somewhere down the line dropping out by two's and three's. And will Democracy be reinstated? I hope so. I think so.

Completely.

Yes, it has come to that. It will have to be the last move. It's not what Putin wanted but what else can he do? And let NATO be damned to realize that its been dupped by Washington. Reality will eventually sink in, BRICS will expand, and we'll probably see Europe dropping out of NATO ...... first one .... then another ..... and somewhere down the line dropping out by two's and three's. And will Democracy be reinstated? I hope so. I think so.

We are in complete sympathy except for your last thought .

But the definition and usefulness of the present idea of Democracy is so huge and complex that it deserves separate discussion .
Not that I am aware of a better solution, however absurd our current model seems .
At least to me .
imho

Completely.

We are in complete sympathy except for your last thought .

But the definition and usefulness of the present idea of Democracy is so huge and complex that it deserves separate discussion .
Not that I am aware of a better solution, however absurd our current model seems .
At least to me .
imho
You don't think Democracy will be reinstated? That's my fear. But if energy is once again hooked up from Russia (and if Russia carries on improving its Democracy, as it has been) the there is a good chance that Decmocray will flourish all over Europe. To be honest I don't care what happens in the US. No, that's not true. I imagine some sort of mild revolution similar to the US in the late 60's and early 70's then maybe ....... :)

While it is true that the BRICS nations are soaring day by day we must pause to thank God for Biden. His initiative constitutes an historic victory in Ukraine! “These people like to smell their own farts.”

The BRICS can barely get along. Heck, India and China had a border skirmish not that far back.

But you keep cheering for Putin's cancer-ridden ass.

ivan, Morning, 🇷🇺*****

ps

Forum List

Back