3 takeaways from the 2022 election

My takeaway from the election?

Just stop thinking of my dick and you might become less obsessed.

emilynghiem said:
Ropey reads Haiku
(from Treeshepherd about ding)
Jacking himself off....

Perv. You make my sig.

How do the student bailouts pay off corporate interests? You realize these loans are from the federal government to the students, right?
Instead of colleges being held responsible for teaching students and training and placing them in jobs that pay the high costs the universities got paid, which they dumped on the students,
The taxpayers pay off this money that the universities collected in advance for "educational services" that didn't generate enough revenue to pay that investment

A college could charge $10,000 a semester for worthless class time,
The student uses a federal program to pay the university and transfer the debt to their name without paying, then tax dollars pay this which "already went to the university" for completely wasted investment.

Why not hold that university responsible for setting up a mentorship or internship program and a plan for the student/borrower to pay back the cost?

If the numbers don't add up, then go find an education program that does both, gets the degree covered and gets a job that covers the costs so it's cost effective.

The medical and teacher education programs can do this.

If military required service to get education paid for, why not medical schools like the program in Bethesda MD that covers med school in exchange for service in public health.

If the equation doesn't balance out, that means public tax dollars are used to subsidize profits by universities not creating enough wealth to make the cost of education pay for itself.

Actually, the D-party got a lot done before this bullshit Congress came to power yesterday. Biden got a lot of bills passed that will benefit the nation. Nothing will get done now, because of the new Congress.
Dumb old Joe is taking us down the path to nuclear holocaust, but you’re proud of his accomplishments otherwise. Lol.

CRAZY!

Last edited:
70kb2r.jpg
Yes. In America today, truth is often considered a conspiracy theory. Proving propaganda by the government media complex works on many Americans.

Yes. In America today, truth is often considered a conspiracy theory. Proving propaganda by the government media complex works on many Americans.
A week after election day and many CA districts only have about 30% of the votes counted. That tells you all you need to know about who is cheating. Its not a "conspiracy" if its true.
We need election results the day of the election, period.

Instead of colleges being held responsible for teaching students and training and placing them in jobs that pay the high costs the universities got paid, which they dumped on the students,
The taxpayers pay off this money that the universities collected in advance for "educational services" that didn't generate enough revenue to pay that investment

A college could charge $10,000 a semester for worthless class time,
The student uses a federal program to pay the university and transfer the debt to their name without paying, then tax dollars pay this which "already went to the university" for completely wasted investment.

Why not hold that university responsible for setting up a mentorship or internship program and a plan for the student/borrower to pay back the cost?

If the numbers don't add up, then go find an education program that does both, gets the degree covered and gets a job that covers the costs so it's cost effective.

The medical and teacher education programs can do this.

If military required service to get education paid for, why not medical schools like the program in Bethesda MD that covers med school in exchange for service in public health.

If the equation doesn't balance out, that means public tax dollars are used to subsidize profits by universities not creating enough wealth to make the cost of education pay for itself.

Screenshot 11-13-2022 08.53.16.png

OK, you posted this to me.

Just stop fantasizing about my dick and dreaming of me jerking off. That's no way to have conversations. It's perversion.

emilynghiem said:
Ropey reads Haiku
(from Treeshepherd about ding)
Jacking himself off....

I think we are all trying to avoid this?
You aren’t thinking because Dumb Joe could have easily avoided this war and not cost Americans $100 billion for Europe’s most corrupt nation, while millions of Americans are homeless and living in poverty.

You must of flunked economics, because you don't make money by sending it away! I've had a lot to drink this morning, so if that didn't make sense, it's not my fault!
Shmuck! They have off-shore accounts.
You do know your baggage is not checked when you fly your private jet back to the US from a foreign country.

So I guess the Rs don't take over the Senate but do take over the House..

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Where have we seen that before?
Our elections are fixed. That much is obvious

Forum List

Back