70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or friendly, 80% view Moscow 🐷 🇷🇺 empire as an enemy or unfriendly

🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 needs to crawl out of Ukraine on their knees..

View attachment 944278

View attachment 944279

I work in the Nuclear Power and Nuclear Weapons industry. The liquid fueled missiles were a problem for Russia, but their sub / plan launched stuff doesn't have that maintenance problem. While we do have SDI or something better today (My boss worked on it as a programmer and got de-classified), I don't know that we can stop sub and plane launched missiles and cruise missiles all that well.

We don't risk Armageddon over the corrupt Ukraine that is like Canada to the U.S. Could you imagine if we moved in there or if we attacked them and came up against Russian forces... would we nuke Russia?

I work in the Nuclear Power and Nuclear Weapons industry. The liquid fueled missiles were a problem for Russia, but their sub / plan launched stuff doesn't have that maintenance problem. While we do have SDI or something better today (My boss worked on it as a programmer and got de-classified), I don't know that we can stop sub and plane launched missiles and cruise missiles all that well.

We don't risk Armageddon over the corrupt Ukraine that is like Canada to the U.S. Could you imagine if we moved in there or if we attacked them and came up against Russian forces... would we nuke Russia?
we dont need to ... we have many winning strategies, we just need to pick out one

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

1679259610575.png

Absolutely! Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

View attachment 934444
related :

The vast majority of Americans see russia under a putin dictatorship as a hostile power

Implying otherwise is disinformation aka a lie

we dont need to ... we have many winning strategies, we just need to pick out one

View attachment 944326

View attachment 944325

The easiest win in history is to simply go full blast on Oil and Natural Gas and bankrupt Russia. Why Biden squeezed our own production seems like he wants to keep Russia economically capable of fighting back. Really stupid.

+1, drone - attacks , blockade , tankers , correct ?

I don't think you need to do all that. Instead of investing in the Military, invest in a few new pipelines, refineries, docks, and ships to transport Natural Gas to Europe. Russia would crumble as 80%+ of their economy is dependent on Oil and Natural Gas sales.

I don't think you need to do all that. Instead of investing in the Military, invest in a few new pipelines, refineries, docks, and ships to transport Natural Gas to Europe. Russia would crumble as 80%+ of their economy is dependent on Oil and Natural Gas sales.
you have a point here. but we need act fast . the drones attack are very painful for Moscow Jihadi - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 impelrism

PS

excuse me, i mean what has Ukraine done for the USofA Lit ~S~
well, Ukraine did employ the druggie Hunter Biden's company and which paid Hunter lots of money for knowing nothing...

You know, you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours, type of deal.

well, Ukraine did employ the druggie Hunter Biden's company and which paid Hunter lots of money for knowing nothing...

You know, you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours, type of deal.
This has aged like fine wine.

Putin is 'rebuilding moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦 empire' says Senator McCain

anyone want to explain just how Ukraine is an ally to the USofA? ~S~
Ukraine is the breadbasket to the world. You want even higher prices for your groceries? Then let Putin gain control of that vast agricultural land.
'
Ukraine is a trading partner to the US. We import iron, steel, inorganic chemicals, oil, iron and steel products, aircraft, and agricultural products from Ukraine. We export coal, machinery, vehicles, agricultural products, fish, seafood, and aircraft to Ukraine.

There are 110 statues to Stalin in Russia.

Putin erected 95 of them.

All you dipshits who claim to be anti-communist are idiots for not opposing Putin. You actually admire him.

Stalin was responsible for the Holodomor . Stalin created a man-made famine in Ukraine for opposing him. Up to 7 million people died. That makes Stalin worse than Hitler.

Imagine the logistics it would take to starve an agricultural country to death. Just think about that.

This is who Putin admires.

Is it any wonder the Ukrainians are fighting back so hard against a man who admires the guy responsible for the Holodomor?

And here's another thing. You dipshit claim to be against rigged elections, yet you admire and support a dictator who has rigged elections to stay in power for a quarter of a century! He even went so far as to re-write the Russian Constitution to make it happen. And now he's about to be re-elected again, having killed off or imprisiioned anyone who presents even the slightest threat to his power.

Putin is attempting to reconstitute the Soviet Union. And it does not take much imagination to know what he will do to the people of Ukraine if he succeeds in taking over that country.

Just look to Stalin, his hero.

It's disgusting and sickening to see MAGA rubes parroting Russian propaganda here.

Straight from Putin's ass to their mouths.

Forum List

Back