A Protestant told me she left the Catholic Church so she wouldn't have to sit next to a Vietnamese

probably off topic but concerning Catholics , i find them to be too liberal or Catholic or something wrong with them . See the falling down societies that they built in South America plus some parts of Europe . Compare those falling done societies to the USA which was primarily built by Protestants . Course nowaday there are lots of Catholics in the USA and the USA is going to he11 . Just a comment , probably off topic .

probably off topic but concerning Catholics , i find them to be too liberal or Catholic or something wrong with them . See the falling down societies that they built in South America plus some parts of Europe . Compare those falling done societies to the USA which was primarily built by Protestants . Course nowaday there are lots of Catholics in the USA and the USA is going to he11 . Just a comment , probably off topic .
And yet racism is not the big problems in Catholic countries that it has been in the United States and Great Britain.

woman, who she despised because she could see her bare feet through her thongs.

She joined a church that has crackers and grape juice at services, not bread wafers and wine.

I was thinking she was a racist, and also, she left the true celebration of the Eucharist to engage in a mockery involving the kind of food children are given at snack time in pre-school.

so your version is "true" and anyone else's beliefs are false? how quaint.

as for the woman, yes, she's a racist..;. assuming your "story" isn't made up.

woman, who she despised because she could see her bare feet through her thongs.

She joined a church that has crackers and grape juice at services, not bread wafers and wine.

I was thinking she was a racist, and also, she left the true celebration of the Eucharist to engage in a mockery involving the kind of food children are given at snack time in pre-school.

so your version is "true" and anyone else's beliefs are false? how quaint.

as for the woman, yes, she's a racist..;. assuming your "story" isn't made up.
I don't make up stories. How would I? It would never occur to me to leave the Catholic Church to avoid sharing a pew with a Vietnamese woman.

And yet racism is not the big problems in Catholic countries that it has been in the United States and Great Britain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , like i said , look at the societies that Catholics have built where starvation , death and murderous governments [venezuela] is the big problem in the past and the present Blackrook .

--------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , like i said , look at the societies that Catholics have built where starvation , death and murderous governments [venezuela] is the big problem in the past and the present Blackrook .
So, you're saying Protestant countries don't have these problems?

Maybe you should check your history.

Ever heard of the Irish Potato Famine, a case of a Protestant country deliberating killing over a million Catholics through starvation?

Great Famine (Ireland) - Wikipedia

------------------------------------------------------------------ and RACISM , feck that as racism can be anything that a snowflake claims . Only problem with racism is actual acts of violence like lynchings and other proved to be racist crimes of violence . And even then much of so called racist violence [outside of lynchings and physical violence] is a matter of opinion . See 'trayvon martins' case Blackrook .

Last edited:

Ever heard of the Irish Potato Famine, a case of a Protestant country deliberating killing over a million Catholics through starvation?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ yeah , sure , the irish starved , English didn't . But hey , as i said , look at what the Catholics built in every country south of the USA border and then compare the USA which was Protestant and then those Catholic S.American countries Blackrook . SEE post number 61 and i was specifcally comparing Protestant built USA to countries built by Catholics that are south of the USA border Blackrook . [post 61]

------------------------------------------------------------------------ yeah , sure , the irish starved , English didn't . But hey , as i said , look at what the Catholics built in every country south of the USA border and then compare the USA which was Protestant and then those Catholic S.American countries Blackrook . SEE post number 61 and i was specifcally comparing Protestant built USA to countries built by Catholics that are south of the USA border Blackrook . [post 61]
Fully 25% of all Americans are Catholic, so your attempt to call the United States a "Protestant built" country aren't accurate.

check put the names and religious afiliation of the FOUNDERS , check out the religion of the travelers / colonists / Pilgrims of the first ships that came to the USA Colonies . Mighta been some Catholics in those early times but the actual FOUNDING , Laws , plans for the American colonies and USA were Protestant peoples plans as far as i know . Heck , even in the 60s many Americans didn't want a Catholic [jfk] as President because he was Catholic with the Pope as his boss . Who were the earliest colonists that were looking for Religious Freedom came to America. I think that they were Pilgrims . -------------------------------------------------- fully 25 percent in what year Blackrook ??

Last edited:

Fully 25% of all Americans are Catholic, so your attempt to call the United States a "Protestant built" country aren't accurate.
------------------------------------------------------ Fully 25 percent , --- no answer yet and i haven't looked BUT I bet that a lots of Catholics in the USA today are third worlders from countries that were originally built by Catholics and south of the border , down mexico way . And these third world Catholic invaders are flocking to Protestant built USA because Catholic societies are pretty much unlivable .

the catholic church is satanic, unbiblical and leading millions to hell for many reasons. catholics are not saved because they do not accept Jesus' finished work at Calvary. They believe they have to do good works to earn salvation. Lets not even get started on Peter as the rock, purgatory, priests, the false 7 sacraments, pedophilia, praying to the dead, Maryism,Mary as co-redeemer, salvation by works etc....the catechism, man made rules, man made religion etc etc etc.

The thing is, Protestants have different churches for white people, black people, Korean people, Chinese people, Mexican people, but in the Catholic Church there is one Mass for all races, and we sit together in the pews like we're all brothers and sisters in Christ, because we are.
Could one say that protestants are racist?

the catholic church is satanic, unbiblical and leading millions to hell for many reasons. catholics are not saved because they do not accept Jesus' finished work at Calvary. They believe they have to do good works to earn salvation. Lets not even get started on Peter as the rock, purgatory, priests, the false 7 sacraments, pedophilia, praying to the dead, Maryism,Mary as co-redeemer, salvation by works etc....the catechism, man made rules, man made religion etc etc etc.
now you are telling us ….

and showing your hatred

Sometimes -- maybe lots of times -- men who do not feel sexual attraction to women go into the priesthood. Think about it. You know you will have to be celibate, can't marry. If you aren't attracted to women anyway, it's no great loss. So yes, there will be pedophiles and homosexuals in the priesthood.
I think the celibate thing is really over the top.
I am catholic …. And i find that forced celibacy inhuman

The thing is, Protestants have different churches for white people, black people, Korean people, Chinese people, Mexican people, but in the Catholic Church there is one Mass for all races, and we sit together in the pews like we're all brothers and sisters in Christ, because we are.
True. But its not neccessary a bad thing, that they have different churches for different races, because then different races have more self-determination and autonomy. Likely the pastor will be one of them, the service will be more adjusted to their own culture.

There is a Church for Gypsies, Pentecoastal or Evangelical movement. I dont think its a bad idea really. In the Catholic Church I never saw one Gypsy as Priest, nor ever a Gypsy Saint. I do like the universal aspect of the Catholic Church though, Catholic means "for all" or "universal" but i think they did a bad job, giving representation to any Gypsy.

Could one say that protestants are racist?

Minorities will self-segregate to a large extent; people only whine and snivel when white people do it. Blacks, latinos, and Asians are allowed to be racist bigots by left wing whites and of course themselves. Czechs and Germans here in Texas also tend to congregate together in their own communities and churches. It's normal for all people.

Forum List

Back