Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

Wait. So you believe the baby, while in it's mother womb is alive and you're still in support of abortion?
I am in support of a woman and her doctor's CHOICE for what is best for her health wise, which BTW, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Never has been your business and never will be your business.

Your view is called DICTATORSHIP, forcing women, and SMALL GIRLS, to go though a pregnancy and deliver a baby you do not give a DARN about after it is born.

So, DICTATORS of the WORLD, GO mind your lives and leave others be.

b4 viability - it is not a baby. human DNA? yep ... but not a baby.

oh & it's not your fucking biz'nez nor the gov'ment's to be the master of another person's autonomy.

I am in support of a woman and her doctor's CHOICE for what is best for her health wise, which BTW, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Never has been your business and never will be your business.

Your view is called DICTATORSHIP, forcing women, and SMALL GIRLS, to go though a pregnancy and deliver a baby you do not give a DARN about after it is born.

So, DICTATORS of the WORLD, GO mind your lives and leave others be.
So. You do or don’t believe a baby in the womb is alive?

b4 viability - it is not a baby. human DNA? yep ... but not a baby.

oh & it's not your fucking biz'nez nor the gov'ment's to be the master of another person's autonomy.
A child isn’t a baby either. Can I shoot one? How about a teenager? An elderly person?

Why won’t you answer that simple question? Coward
I more than answered it. You simply cannot mind other people's lives and think you can tell them what to do with their bodies, pregnancies, etc.

You are a RELIGIOUS DICTATOR.

MIND your own body and your own life, since beyond sure you do not give a darn about those women and girl's lives and the lives of the babies who are born AFTERWARDS.

You do not care about their health, their lives, their present and their future.

AM I CLEAR NOW. !!!!!!

I more than answered it. You simply cannot mind other people's lives and think you can tell them what to do with their bodies, pregnancies, etc.

You are a RELIGIOUS DICTATOR.

MIND your own body and your own life, since beyond sure you do not give a darn about those women and girl's lives and the lives of the babies who are born AFTERWARDS.

You do not care about their health, their lives, their present and their future.

AM I CLEAR NOW. !!!!!!
No. It’s yes or no. Is a baby alive inside the womb. Coward.

Call people cowards all you like. It is your side, the religious nut cases, who are murdering doctors and other in order to FORCE your way of thinking.

THAT is cowardice.
Ok coward. You’re the one afraid to answer a simple question. We all know why, don’t worry.

Call people cowards all you like. It is your side, the religious nut cases, who are murdering doctors and other in order to FORCE your way of thinking.

THAT is cowardice.
And I’m not calling people coward. I’m calling YOU a coward because that’s what you are.

And I’m not calling people coward. I’m calling YOU a coward because that’s what you are.
Your religious extremism has gotten most of what is left of your brain.

Women and children MUST give birth to ALL children regardless of what their rights are.

You are NOT going to gain any more IQ than what you have by daring people.

Again, YOU DO NOT CARE about the women, the children or the babies. You do not care about their history, their health, or anything else.

YOU are a totally UNCARING person who wants to DICTATE a Religious piece of garbage on others.

And garbage is what you have become.

Forum List

Back