Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

I can say anything I want to and as far as I'm concerned, life begins at conception. Abortion is murder, and those who perform them should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice.

Well I still believe there are the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother (Trump does too for the record) and I think that life actually begins with a heartbeat and when the baby is breathing... but other than that I agree with you one hundred percent. For the most part if a woman doesn't want a baby then she shouldn't have sex, or at least unprotected sex. It's that simple.

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?
1). Alive is a word choice. A fetus is a potential LIFE, yet NOT alive. One must be BORN.
2). Can a fetus of 21-22 weeks survive? YES, but circumstances determine the outcome.
3). So no abortions after 13 weeks. Unless the Mother will die because of complications or a non-viable fetus that could NOT survive any attempted birth.
the evil left will never admit that a child in the womb is a living human being
See Point #1.
A 21 week fetus COULD survive outside the womb, so therefore IMO, if a mother hasn't found a reason (sounds terrible) for an abortion by 13 weeks, then give the baby up for adoption.

I can say anything I want to and as far as I'm concerned, life begins at conception. Abortion is murder, and those who perform them should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice.
Murder, you claim to have been in the Military?
Correct?

Would you or have you KILLED a LIVING human?
Well I still believe there are the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother (Trump does too for the record) and I think that life actually begins with a heartbeat and when the baby is breathing... but other than that I agree with you one hundred percent. For the most part if a woman doesn't want a baby then she shouldn't have sex, or at least unprotected sex. It's that simple.
Well I still believe there are the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother ......
Well Said, I agree.

1). Alive is a word choice. A fetus is a potential LIFE, yet NOT alive. One must be BORN.
2). Can a fetus of 21-22 weeks survive? YES, but circumstances determine the outcome.
3). So no abortions after 13 weeks. Unless the Mother will die because of complications or a non-viable fetus that could NOT survive any attempted birth.

See Point #1.
A 21 week fetus COULD survive outside the womb, so therefore IMO, if a mother hasn't found a reason (sounds terrible) for an abortion by 13 weeks, then give the baby up for adoption.

The law says otherwise. An 18-20 week pregnant woman killed, murderer charged with two counts:

Man charged with double murder for killing pregnant woman, police say

Capital murder in the death of a 5-week-old fetus​

Capital murder in the death of a 5-week-old fetus | Texas District & County Attorneys Association

California tightens fetal murder law​

"California’s law applies to fetuses beyond eight weeks of gestation. The federal rule applies to an unborn child “at any stage of development.”"

California tightens fetal murder law

Murder, you claim to have been in the Military?
Correct?

Would you or have you KILLED a LIVING human?

Well I still believe there are the exceptions of rape, incest, and the life of the mother ......
Well Said, I agree.

That's an idiotic argument. Having to kill someone in war or self defense is not the same as murdering an unborn child. "Thou shalt not kill" in the Ten Commandments means "Thou shalt not murder."

The law says otherwise. An 18-20 week pregnant woman killed, murderer charged with two counts:

Man charged with double murder for killing pregnant woman, police say

Capital murder in the death of a 5-week-old fetus​

Capital murder in the death of a 5-week-old fetus | Texas District & County Attorneys Association

California tightens fetal murder law​

"California’s law applies to fetuses beyond eight weeks of gestation. The federal rule applies to an unborn child “at any stage of development.”"

California tightens fetal murder law

You beat me to it.

That is not the issue in being allowed to choose an abortion.

Keep wearing your blinders, repeating only what your church or leaders want people to believe.

And your premise is totally sickening, to begin with.

Talk about things you actually know about.
It IS the foundational issue.

If you agree the baby in the womb is a living HUMAN BEING then you are an accomplice to murder

Eagles do not destroy their own eggs. They care for them like they care for their chicks.
They actually do. I looked it up before posting. 😏

It's rare but it happens. Anyway, I was just correcting the bad analogy.

" Who Cares "

* What Is Yearn Point *

If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?
A state is comprised of citizens on whose behalf interests of a state lay .

A citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated concurrently through live birth .

Us constitution stipulates , " When does a state interest begin ? " and not " When does life begin ? " .

dblack... Actually you used your oh so important fact checking skills to feverishly find something that makes your brain not hurt anymore. In the process you completely missed the point of my posts......good for you!!!!! You win!!!!! Eagles sometimes destroy their eggs. Good grief the stupid hurts.

Why would destroying an Eagle egg have harsh fines and prison sentences, but a woman that wants to kill her baby gets that effort funded by the same government? It is a simple question.

Forum List

Back