About to crash

I say you are lyiing
Link

Every one is experiencing a recession economy. Powell said he didn't believe the US was in recession. Yeah right....Sorry his beliefs don't count for much. You believe these slithering Democrat-Marxist snakes. Oh yeah and fuck you, you're the fucking liar.

Every one is experiencing a recession economy. Powell said he didn't believe the US was in recession. Yeah right....Sorry his beliefs don't count for much. You believe these slithering Democrat-Marxist snakes. Oh yeah and fuck you, you're the fucking liar.
You need to try harder

Show an economic report saying we are in a recession

Economists are famously horrible at predicting recessions.

We've been in recession ever since Biden took office.
89fhlf.jpg

Binary thinking does make one dumb.

Do you want an entirely uncontrolled or unregulated capitalist economy? Where capitalists control the government and the economy? If so, you should really like the economy we have now.

Are you just trolling for an arguments sake, as you like to do?

Binary thinking does make one dumb.

Do you want an entirely uncontrolled or unregulated capitalist economy? Where capitalists control the government and the economy? If so, you should really like the economy we have now.

Are you just trolling for an arguments sake, as you like to do?

I love the economy we have now. Between the wife and I we make more money than I ever dreamed we would.

Forum List

Back