About to crash

I love the economy we have now. Between the wife and I we make more money than I ever dreamed we would.
Yes it’s all about you getting yours. You’ve said as much many times. Have you been diagnosed as a narcissistic pyschopath?

I‘m guessing you have a very low IQ. Have you ever read a book in your life?

Yes, indeed.

You clearly suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect

Probably more this year than you have in your lifetime based on this tripe you post on here
Yes I know you think the billionaires should run the world. Money is everything. Right?

Yes I know you think the billionaires should run the world. Money is everything. Right?

I think I should actually, but what's a guy to do.

No, money is not everything. Family is everything, money just makes life more fun!

My portfolio is still worth less now than when the Donald was president.
You WERE saying.......... go on.......

I hope your portfolio is STILL worth less than when Donald was president.

Because Mine ( and MOST others) is worth MORE today than ANY other DAY in History. 12/19/23........It might go down tomorrow........but

TODAY, please norwegen confirm if your portfolio is 'worth more today or was worth more when trump was POTUS' 12/19/23

Regardless of POTUS.

Thoughts norwegen ???????

Last edited:
You WERE saying.......... go on.......

I hope your portfolio is STILL worth less than when Donald was president.

Because Mine ( and MOST others) is worth MORE today than ANY other DAY in History. 12/19/23........It might go down tomorrow........but

TODAY, please norwegen confirm if your portfolio is 'worth more today or was worth more when trump was POTUS' 12/19/23

Regardless of POTUS.

Thoughts norwegen ???????
The markets are at all-time highs and some maga fuckup found a way to loose money.

Hilarious

Biden created GIG WORK JOBS like Door Dash HOOORRAYYY u make 5$ hour wearing out your moms SUV.

Regarding Recession / Depression ,,, watch Joe Brown here on u tube,,,this guy will show you why a recession is looming.

Downgrading banks means the flow of credit will get tight. That’s when recessions hit and markets crash.

This is awful news.
Update?

Is the Stock Market at an ALL-TIME high awful news?

You wanted the market to crash, why? Politics.
I'm certainly glad my Portfolio is at an ALL-TIME HIGH.

If You Truly believe this to be true.
Natural Citizen

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 7.08.47 PM.png

Can you post the same for June 2019?

There is always some market statistic that has not occurred since the crash. If you look hard enough you will always find correlations that forecast doom. However, I believe the market is overdue for a correction. It has gone up about 6,000 points in just over 3 months. If it goes down tomorrow, I'm putting in a buy using half the cash that has accumulated over the last 6 months.

Forum List

Back