ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

The Alternate Electors wanted the legal process and pushed for it with the lack of signature verification, massive delays in Red areas for voting, voting machine issues, unrequested mail in ballots, and ballot harvesting. They had some valid complaints that never got answered and were not outside the norm to put themselves forward in case the legal challenge went through, which was their goal. To call them felons is ridiculous, but that's what the Democratic Party has done in their Fascist quest to seize and maintain power.
The fake electors can want whatever they want, it doesn't give them a right to illegally attempt to subvert the process. There was nothing illegal about pretending to be an elector and tossing in your votes in a idiotic scheme to get Trump elected despite having lost the election.

They had their chance to bring their case to court, both before and after the election. Those cases failed to achieve the outcome they desired.

That's when they took it too far and broke the law.

This fake elector scheme was an illegal attempt to maintain power for Trump.

LOL "Why are you putting me in prison?" "Shut the Fuck Up, it's self evident."
It’s pretty self evident that people aren’t allowed to declare themselves elected officials.

It's the law, ya fucking moron...

16-212

B. After the secretary of state issues the statewide canvass containing the results of a presidential election, the presidential electors of this state shall cast their electoral college votes for the candidate for president and the candidate for vice president who jointly received the highest number of votes in this state as prescribed in the canvass.

This is exactly the reason you're known on this forum as the world's shittiest.

Have you ever made a statement under oath?
Yes, of course every year for 20 years before I retired from a position where I wrote multi million dollar material purchases and subcontracts for a multinational construction company doing work with the governments. I had to sign a statement under oath that I did not receive gifts from suppliers or from Subcontractors in exchange for purchase orders or subcontracts I had to attest under oath and sign my name that I had no relationships in any of the companies that we were doing business with, and that I had never attempted to bribe a government official to get away with something

The meaning of under oath goes beyond in a courtroom

The companies do it to protect themselves in having no knowledge of wrongdoing by any employees given authority to do business for the company.

You would not be wasting your time if you would quit thinking you’re the only person in the world who knows everything about everything wasting everybody’s time by nitpicking over the bullshit meaning of words

Those Republicans had a burden in their position of authority affecting the outcome of a presidential election in the history of our nation to tell the truth, and not be lying in an attempt to overturn an election.

You think they had no burden to be honest in that position WTF Jesus MAGA is gone

Last edited:
Yes, of course every year for 20 years before I retired from a position where I wrote multi million dollar material purchases and subcontracts for a multinational construction company doing work with the governments. I had to sign a statement under oath that I did not receive gifts from suppliers or from Subcontractors in exchange for purchase orders or subcontracts I had to attest under oath and sign my name that I had no relationships in any of the companies that we were doing business with, and that I had never attempted to bribe a government official to get away with something

So you should know there was no oath on that Certificate.
The meaning of under oath goes beyond in a courtroom
The companies do it to protect themselves in having no knowledge of wrongdoing by any employees given authority to do business for the company.

You would not be wasting your time if you would quit thinking you’re the only person in the world who knows everything about everything wasting everybody’s time by
Never said I knew everything, but you are simply spewing ignorant bullshit

nitpicking over the bullshit meaning of words
LOL but you are willing to send these people to p[prison over your nitpicking over the bullshit meaning of words
Those Republicans had a burden in their position of authority affecting the outcome of a presidential election in the history of our nation to tell the truth, and not be lying in an attempt to overturn an election.

You think they had no burden to be honest in that position WTF Jesus MAGA is gone
THey were alternate electors for Trump. As I pointed out they didn't have a single lie in their Certificate. Your cult simply chants FAKE and wants to send them to prison becasue they support Trump.

Your cult is mean and nasty and has gone off the frigging rails with this lawfare bullshit. Karma's a bitch

you've never met the individual, you piece of shit ignorant human being
Why? I understand that he is the messianic leader of an ethno-religious political movement that is hell bent on repealing the Twentieth Century. That is stupid. He and his followers hsve no concept about what really makes America great.

Why? I understand that he is the messianic leader of an ethno-religious political movement that is hell bent on repealing the Twentieth Century. That is stupid. He and his followers hsve no concept about what really makes America great.
What does that have to do with anything?

There Certainly is.

Anybody is under oath when they are under a burden or responsibility to speak truthfully or perform an action faithfully.

As in certifiying by written signature being the duly elected and qualified electors

They didn't swear anything under oath.

They certainly did! At least three times.

(1) They swore under oath to tell the fucking truth that they were duly elected and qualified electors for the State of Arizona.

(2) They swore under oath that they convened to perform the duties enjoined upon them:

(3) They swore under oath requiring their signature certified test the eleven electoral college vote from Arizona shall go to Trump and Pence i on January 6th.

I did not say it was written on the document they signed. They were pretending to be in an official position where they carried a burden, the very same burden, that goes with being under oath in a court of law to tell the fucking truth about which candidate shall receive Arizona’s 11 electors to be counted on January 6 th.

Are you saying that Arizona’s 11 electors were under no burden to be telling the truth when they sign their name to that certificate that declared falsely that Trump/Pence had won?

Last edited:
So you should know there was no oath on that Certificate
So Trump as leader of the Party could have his kids and Steve Bannon etc to sign a list on the required date and send it to be counted on January 6th with 11 electors going to Trump because there is no burden in law to tell the truth on that document.

LOL but you are willing to send these people to p[prison over your nitpicking over the bullshit meaning of words
I’m not nitpicking the meaning
of under oath . That is you.

You seem to be saying that the Republican electors in Arizona are under no obligation or burden or responsibility when signing an official documents that contain lies if it doesn’t say “under oath” on the document.

it is a biased process for the state. Always!!!!!!! it is illegal to remove the ability of a citizen their right to challenge evidence.
You really should read up on Grand Juries, their function, and history in this country since the earliest days of our country.

You should take your own advice
I did, and even posted some of it. You just did not read or no longer believe in our system of justice. That is clearly a major part of your problem.

Forum List

Back